Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - T…

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo what is with that question at the end? is an s rank adventurer blind? they are standing right infront of her, yeah she should have seen that

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought the author wouldn't progress further and milk it for romcom shenenigans.

Fed-Kun's army
imo translation notes like the 27th tl/n should be included in the page, in the margin between panels. Because when it is about something added (or removed) in process of translations that might end up being a plot hole later, it is important to make it clear for everyone that it was not actually said in case author decides to run with a "misunderstanding plot" later on. Not just for people bothering to read a credits page, and even there there is value in having the note tied directly to the scene for instant gratification/relevancy.
Thanks for the feedback; expect plenty more mistakes. I rechecked the translation of the page. Seems I was off on bubbles 3 - 4, so I was able to remove the offending line.

thanks for the chapter
soo what is with that question at the end? is an s rank adventurer blind? they are standing right infront of her, yeah she should have seen that
I was tempted to take "interpretive license" with that question and the "who taught Amor this stuff" question. I kept it since the MTL was insistent and I don't want to alter any meanings. I assume it's meant to be interpreted as "Did she see a kiss!?" while leaving it vague.

Scanner mosaics out cover because they consider it spoilers, mangadex person immediately makes that cover the display art for the series.
I was curious if the notes page would make them update. It shouldn't be anything major, but I hoped they would land on the Comic Grast cover. Not sure if I should remove the mosiac or if it will be a curtousy for someone that starts reading after the next volume is released.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I wasn't expecting this kind of progress.
achievement-unlocked-template1.jpg

Thanks everyone for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread