Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - T…

Dex-chan lover
There are two resources I can recommend for SFX. The first is TheJadedNetwork, which was more or less abandoned by it's creator and is falling apart, but it still has a lot of SFX translation suggestions. The other is the old Toniglobe PDF, which is primarily for sex noises but has some other stuff too.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see how long Halo can be in denial for. Even in her mind, she knows she's a bottom, now she just have to accept it XD

thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
A litmus test showing the difference between teens, young adults, and adults over 30 here:
Teens obsess over the fanservice.
Young adults obsess over the sexual assault.
Adults over 30 obsess over the spell that guarantees a good night sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 19 Shiina Strikes back! With a deeper French kiss

Aggregator gang
yeah im aware of this, i'd still classify it as SA even if it wasnt her intention
I'm glad the author at least had Amor respect Halo's stop command even though she needed to resume (narrative wise) to pay off the Filia protecting Halo thread.

The combat data doesn't lie Halo
There is not a single scenario where you become the top
The original translation notes picture was going to be a yugioh card with Halo having 0 attack and pitiful defense. lol

The mosaics are definitely a bit silly right now. Hopefully they will help late readers once a new volume comes out and spoils a different character.

Dex-chan lover
A litmus test showing the difference between teens, young adults, and adults over 30 here:
33 here. Can confirm.

Dex-chan lover
What do you call the people who find Halo finally realizing that she is a bottom really funny?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author at least had Amor respect Halo's stop command even though she needed to resume (narrative wise) to pay off the Filia protecting Halo thread.
There’s also the fact that this is a horny comedy Manga and Halo getting assaulted by a little girl because of a failure to communicate effectively is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread