Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5

Group Leader
happy april fools!

got a new job, so unfortunately I haven't been able to do this for a while, but I'm trying to get back into the groove as I settle in to my new schedule. on another note, the cabaret hostess manga ended the last chapter, so I'll be working on that one next.

Dex-chan lover
While I have no problems with Fluff and Comfy Yuri, this Manga does bring a new feeling of how it feels when its seen as something "Unwelcomed and Wrong". Really looking forward to how things goes with those 2

Dex-chan lover
it says this is a fake april two's chapter... but its the real chapter despite that?

Dex-chan lover
With the chapter being mostly true, I can’t tell what’s not true and had to doubt myself before reading the real chapter. Indeed the best lies are ones that contains some truth. Nice one.

Double-page supporter
happy april fools!

got a new job, so unfortunately I haven't been able to do this for a while, but I'm trying to get back into the groove as I settle in to my new schedule. on another note, the cabaret hostess manga ended the last chapter, so I'll be working on that one next.
I thought you died!
Not really, lol but I am glad everything is going well for you. Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread