Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 134 - Revenge Match, Part 2

Aggregator gang
Wasnt Hisui visiting them every day? She didnt visit them for a year?

Dex-chan lover
D now can turn into a mist and back at will with high efficiency, he's practically a vampire now.

Wasn't Hwalipon crushed by the "White Ranger"? How he could claim to defeated it? Was he even close by?
Also, what's the flashback at page 15?

Edit: I see, he's the coward who had the boyband hair that not only he framed Hibiki as the killer of Serara, he also claimed to be the one who defeated Hwalipon. He's the most pathetic guy in the whole series. With a guy like this as a JFC, Blue Squad quality has truly plummeted.

No, that's Angel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That'd basically be advertising where they're at and that she was working with them, at the very least in regards to stealing Red's thunder in the big fight which isn't even close to the most petty reason he's had for brutal murder.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I didn't understand the core part. He basically took the divine weapon so they don't randomly remote kill them because the divine weapon is worth more than killing a footsoldier?

Why did D even go up to the HQ if he's going to go back down a minute later....?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I didn't understand the core part. He basically took the divine weapon so they don't randomly remote kill them because the divine weapon is worth more than killing a footsoldier?
Why did D even go up to the HQ if he's going to go back down a minute later....?
It was a demonstration of how useful foot soldiers are, presumably to the rangers (or rather, the one leading the rangers). He came in, beat up some cadets, stole their weapons, then fled after reinforcements came. Basically just showing that the foot soldiers have some competency, but not so much that they can’t be suppressed if they get uppity. All this so that when he starts doing stuff on Earth, they don’t just directly destroy the core to get rid of him.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine that more important than having a powerful fusion is the possibility of them all sharing D's memories—everything he's experienced, learned, and trained—so that even if they separate they all become as formidable as D. Then they can all go out doing their own things, learning and growing stronger individually, to then fuse together later and combine ALL of those experiences and turning them all into veritable monsters.
Its Akumetsu if he was an actual "villain" haha brilliant

Dex-chan lover
D must be getting off screen training arc while he was in prison with Death Mesiah. So glad he is getting the power up he deserve.

Dex-chan lover
The anime is airing on April 7th?

e6f

Dex-chan lover
Eat shit, "JFC" Hekiru. Does this mean Blue Battalion has no Divine Tools now? Seeing D pop off is fantastic. His leg even comes with him! It's great that he's rejoining Green Battalion too.

Maybe to keep Ranger in check that Green Batalion doesn't being disbanded, plus make the Rangers squad doesn't know the Death Messiah still alive in 14 months gap

Aggregator gang
D now can turn into a mist and back at will with high efficiency, he's practically a vampire now.

Wasn't Hwalipon crushed by the "White Ranger"? How he could claim to defeated it? Was he even close by?
Also, what's the flashback at page 15?

Edit: I see, he's the coward who had the boyband hair that not only he framed Hibiki as the killer of Serara, he also claimed to be the one who defeated Hwalipon. He's the most pathetic guy in the whole series. With a guy like this as a JFC, Blue Squad quality has truly plummeted.
I'm surprised he's still alive after getting all of these L's. He should've just quit and find a better job

Dex-chan lover
I like that he went for INT + VIT build. He just has to watch out for the ones that Bluff and Taunt doesn't work on.

Dex-chan lover
so green wife is back, yellow wife is MIA, D should try to complete the other colors

Users who are viewing this thread