Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 134 - Revenge Match, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
THe goat is back with more skills. I cant wait for D and the other footsoldiers to fuse together potentially since he said all one being. They probably will become one super strong footsoldier by fusing
I imagine that more important than having a powerful fusion is the possibility of them all sharing D's memories—everything he's experienced, learned, and trained—so that even if they separate they all become as formidable as D. Then they can all go out doing their own things, learning and growing stronger individually, to then fuse together later and combine ALL of those experiences and turning them all into veritable monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on Negi, you draw Angel eyes wrong side again.

20648fd5-d00b-4032-ae5a-5099726938d6.jpg

HISUI MY BELOVED , the green batalion almost complete

Dex-chan lover
God I'm so confused lol. I don't get the entire last arc, the entire thing was a show??

Group Leader
God I'm so confused lol. I don't get the entire last arc, the entire thing was a show??
No. There was a Tokusatsu show, like Super Sentai, where Soushi Akabane was an actor for the Red Keeper, and Sanae was the writer. After he murdered someone, the show was ended, he then approached the original crew with his pitch for a "real" Dragon Keepers. That's where the show ended and the Dragon Keepers we know now began.

Users who are viewing this thread