Tsuki 50-man Moratte mo Ikigai no nai Tonari no Onee-san ni 30-man de Yatowarete "Okaeri" tte Iu Oshigoto ga Tanoshii - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Saying "Welco…

Dex-chan lover
so there was no progress till the end? Still "under contract", sure its now a 40 year contract.. aka marriage ig, but relationship wise there was almost 0 progress. Not even a kiss man :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
wow.. that was so bad. why cant he just stfu with her past lmao and the hell was that confession? the side characters' progress felt forced that it became the placeholder for how badly the main was written.

still, thank you for seeing this through, SL team!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's complaining about this. But quite frankly I found the ending lovely and romantic, not everything has to end in some traditional wedding and a house with a white picket fence; so long as their happy, and they're together, it's beautiful to me. I love love in all it's forms, and it will never stop being the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I may be agnostic, but I reckin love in all it's beauty must be something sacred.

A simple rose is a rose nod was what the artist went for. I guess you could complain about it being rushed. But a jump from here to giggles in the sheets and wedding bells would be a lot more. It's pretty clear that her inner dialogue is "I'm not a lovable person." He knows this very well and went the route she is comfortable with by explicitly not saying "I love you".

If it's axed, it's axed. This looks like a straighforward way to come to a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for introducing me to mangadex. I guess I can now go with the flow and quit visiting mangadex altogether, giving up this entire hobby.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
But yeah, that was a lame ending (the weird contract and the "the person who makes you happy doesn't need to love you") to kinda "whatever" series.

Double-page supporter
Not quite the ending I've been expected. Still, I'm happy for them.

Thanks for the finishing this series!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's complaining about this. But quite frankly I found the ending lovely and romantic, not everything has to end in some traditional wedding and a house with a white picket fence; so long as their happy, and they're together, it's beautiful to me. I love love in all it's forms, and it will never stop being the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I may be agnostic, but I reckin love in all it's beauty must be something sacred.
I have fewer problems with the confession and the ending itself than with the 12-15 chapters’ meandering that preceded it. I just don’t think the manga does a good job adapting the source and that’s why I’m happy it’s over.

Dex-chan lover
I have fewer problems with the confession and the ending itself than with the 12-15 chapters’ meandering that preceded it. I just don’t think the manga does a good job adapting the source and that’s why I’m happy it’s over.
You've read the source material? It doesn't meander like this?

Dex-chan lover
You've read the source material? It doesn't meander like this?
Only a fan translation that stopped being updated years ago. It never got this far so no clue if the novel is as meandering like this.

However, this being an adaption, I feel like the mangaka could’ve reordered some of the parts that are so out of left field for an improved flow.

Double-page supporter
I've watched many Japanese movies in the '70s and '80s. Most of them ends when the characters arrive at a new chapter of their lives, so this manga is very typically Japanese to me.

The typically Western ending of -so they get married and live happily ever after- was rare.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb fucking ending. "I'm unlovable."

"Okay I won't love you. But hire me for 40 more years."

"Ok."

The end.

Pretty shit actually.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb fucking ending. "I'm unlovable."

"Okay I won't love you. But hire me for 40 more years."

"Ok."

The end.

Pretty shit actually.
It is thematically appropriate and MC's 40yr/lifetime contract is his way of showing he loves her in a way she will accept now. The Sakura ending is showing that MC is working to get the FMC to understand he does love her. He's slowly going to get her to change her mindset so she can understand she's lovable. Though if this was axed it still ends on a positive moment.

Wonder how the LN's end and if they are translated.

Users who are viewing this thread