Tsuki 50-man Moratte mo Ikigai no nai Tonari no Onee-san ni 30-man de Yatowarete "Okaeri" tte Iu Oshigoto ga Tanoshii - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Saotome-san w…

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
I think the side story in the office was nice and fun, like a comedy skit. Think of watching a disconnected random episode of The Office or "The Full Bulpen" sequence: you don't get what's going on, but as long it's funny, doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Might be wrong but isn't the section manager curious because he has intentions towards her? If that's where this joke is headed, then "Get off my [Ship!]"

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the ominous section manager, man just wants the ships to get together already like we readers do, but still has to consider his position 😂

Dex-chan lover
I think the "issue" here is that they connect two or three chapters into one. Doing sub-chapters would solve it

Aggregator gang
i'm usually not a big fan of TL notes that don't explain the translation but how the translator felt, but this time they were quite funny, i can feel the pain

Dex-chan lover
Might be wrong but isn't the section manager curious because he has intentions towards her? If that's where this joke is headed, then "Get off my [Ship!]"
No.
i'm usually not a big fan of TL notes that don't explain the translation but how the translator felt, but this time they were quite funny, i can feel the pain
I'm glad my suffering amused you. There was too much dialogue this chapter, both in the number of bubbles, and the length for individual bubbles. I'm glad I'm finishing this series soon.

I think the side story in the office was nice and fun, like a comedy skit. Think of watching a disconnected random episode of The Office or "The Full Bulpen" sequence: you don't get what's going on, but as long it's funny, doesn't matter.
The Work to Fun ratio is very skewed this chapter. More than usual.

Last edited:
I don't really like the subplot but the TL notes just make the experience worse for me
For real tho... I'd love to go back to when TL notes were about the story and not some terrible commentary about what they hate about the story/characters.

Users who are viewing this thread