Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - Varvara's Slave

Dex-chan lover
I'm not happy that the only femsub reward in the series is the top spot, but #2 and #3 are great picks...

Thinking deeper on it though, it makes sense due to statistical selection bias. The maledom fans don't have many rewards to consider their favorite, so all their votes consolidated on that one.

Femdom fans have a higher variety of rewards to pick from so the votes are more spread.

I just hope it doesn't affect the identity of the series going forward.

Dex-chan lover
Aight guys see you next 2 weeks with varvara reward

vuclx2.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm super curious about what's up with Tenka, I hope they don't pull some Uno reverse and reveal that she's actually been a villain this entire time or something like that (but since this is written by the same author as Akame ga Kill, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened).

Also, I'm shocked that Kyoka managed to surpass Tenka in the popularity poll.
I'm worried about her safety more then anything since this seemed to have emphasized not being able to find her this chapter. she's by and far the fan favorite just under Kyouka herself so I'm worried about her being caught by the thunder gods or just as bad someone caught her digging into their organization.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm super curious about what's up with Tenka, I hope they don't pull some Uno reverse and reveal that she's actually been a villain this entire time or something like that (but since this is written by the same author as Akame ga Kill, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened).

I've been reading this for a long time and only now, just because of your post I now know this is written by the same author as akame ga kill...

Dex-chan lover

author has lessen the appeareances of Tenka by a looooot, so sadly it's not surprising her losing the top spot.

but the thing with Tenka is that she's helping Yuuki's sister so that's a problem with the higher ups (remember the old ladies kidnapping the girl that was part of yuuki's sister team)

Users who are viewing this thread