Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 130 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Does she have good memories, her POV doesn't too me at least show it as that. It looks more like she's saying they were good, but that she never felt that way for some reason.
If her parents cared for her, some good memory is bound to be. I don't think what is shown in page 13 can be considered a bad memory.

Dex-chan lover
All the girls so far have their own unique relationship with him, which is just a testament to good writing.

I honestly still think Tenka's the best since she's the first girl to fall in love with him openly and explicitly. None of the other girls are on that level yet.
she's not the only one. Kyouka and Himari are in denial, and Shushu fell for him in what, the third chapter?

Dex-chan lover
If her parents cared for her, some good memory is bound to be. I don't think what is shown in page 13 can be considered a bad memory.
i guess, i'm just not feeling the love from it. Hell, she isnt even smiling in the flashback. All the love is coming from the mom.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka-San….. give me a harem or multi-route ending. There are so many good characters I would like to see with the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka-San….. give me a harem or multi-route ending. There are so many good characters I would like to see with the mc.
Kyouka will 100% win.
There's absolutely no doubt in my mind about that.

Kyouka'll win, but the other girls won't "give up."

Power Uploader
So she's the other femdom character besides Ren. It was about time we got a cutting board character.

Aggregator gang
This such a great story. If someone doesn't like him initially they always come around when they get to know him.

If Kyouka's statue were to arise again in that moment xD. That would have been a bigger ass-whooping than the one from Yuuki.

Dex-chan lover
The Title baited me hard 🥲

He did confess, but the one person who should wasn't part of it 😶

Really grown to like Penko the last couple chapters now that she's more fleshed out and not just the "angy man hating commander"

Users who are viewing this thread