Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 130 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Finally a whole good chapter that i can't complain about.. but this is certainly weird of me to think penko would be the main cast after only an arc. The team 7 especially the barrier user feels so lacking in character's development. Himari and kyouka already got it a lot though so it can be an exception

Fed-Kun's army
NOT ONLY DO I HATE BLACK BARS I HATE WHITE BARS OR WHATEVER THAT SHIT MAKES ME ANGRY SHOW ME THE WHOLE BOOBIES
what's a birthday cake without the candles
on a side note good for you buddy 😌😌
YES YES SHOW ME THAT BOOBIES

Contributor
Not sure how many fetishes are left to portray in this, but they will be getting more eye-opening.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, now Fukuma in the form of Tenka, the timing is odd and if she wasn’t so goddamn gorgeous I would be suspicious of her and whether her presence is benign in Yuuki.

Penko is just Kyouka sexual, her attraction to you is is in direct proportion to your proximity to Kyouka.
Fukuma just begin to randomly change into chiefs whenever we see her, she morphed last time into Konomi, now we can expect next time she'll morph to Fubuki (yay)

All the girls so far have their own unique relationship with him, which is just a testament to good writing.

I honestly still think Tenka's the best since she's the first girl to fall in love with him openly and explicitly. None of the other girls are on that level yet.
Yeah, the closest to that level are Shushu, Himari and maybe Konomi (the way they both kissed and the way she looked at him are obvious. We need more Konomi on this manga!!!!)

Dex-chan lover
Dark skin Tenka is super peak.
Guess it's Tenka arc now, she's been behaving weirdly ever since she went to investigate the onmyou agency and is the only chief who has never lended Yuuki.

anf

Fed-Kun's army
Bros am i the only one who is sus about who the reward is actually for? Either this guy has a million hyper specific fetishes or they’re coming from the girls.

Also, a lot to unpack in that last panel phew.

Dex-chan lover
Those 3 inside him watching all from start to finish be like: 😦

Dex-chan lover
addition-to-mycollection-more-collection.gif

Users who are viewing this thread