Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 96 - Maegami-chan, Part 22

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh! I want progression on Ai-chan's story! I want Ai-chan have sex with Onii-chan before she finishes school! I want Volleyball-chan to find out the man Ai-chan likes is her cousin! Nyoooooooooooooooooh

Oh well, we have what we have. Btw their interaction on the last page was adorable

Dex-chan lover
I get where the trope of scummy reporters is coming from, but I think I'm gonna look for a manga where the journalists aren't selfish assholes for a change.

I pray to the manga gods, someone make a manga similar to Spotlight or Zodiac lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get where the trope of scummy reporters is coming from, but I think I'm gonna look for a manga where the journalists aren't selfish assholes for a change.

I pray to the manga gods, someone make a manga similar to Spotlight or Zodiac lol.
Well, there is a difference between real reporters and the paparazzi. If you want to read a good manga about journalists not being sleezebags, look up 'Informa'. The mc is so obsessed with justice that his career is in the can for refusing to write garbage.

Dex-chan lover
GOOD GOING, MAEGAMI.

Fucking paparazzi, thinking that people's lives are their right, no matter how much necessity a person has... to become a paparazzi they have to have something ROTTEN in their soul.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how the author turned these two chrcters ( who were both unrelated to each other on the doujin ) that have the same teasing personality into having a sisterhood relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Its a nice change of pace from the typical Idol getting found out by the Press and fans trope of them hating/harassing her having a secret boyfriend and is actually making her more popular its really refreshing lol. Also it makes Cheer-chan come off as even more of a dumbass for not just going out with him in the first place, that isn't to say that her love interest isn't also a dumbass for putting himself in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh! I want progression on Ai-chan's story! I want Ai-chan have sex with Onii-chan before she finishes school! I want Volleyball-chan to find out the man Ai-chan likes is her cousin! Nyoooooooooooooooooh

Oh well, we have what we have. Btw their interaction on the last page was adorable
By this point of the original series, it's been implied they've had a lot of sex by this point. I think the author wants to play it safe here with the official version.

Dex-chan lover
we still on chapter about meagami and idol chan

bit kinda funny both maegami-chan and idol-chan ended up become sibling like

By this point of the original series, it's been implied they've had a lot of sex by this point. I think the author wants to play it safe here with the official version.
yup...in previous ver both alrdy become couple ( and the fact her mom know about it and approve onii-san as her bf also )

also.. ai-chan likely cant be his gf (officially ) thanx to group of feminist who are likely attack this series again

if you know about isekai chapter, ai-chan totally saying both in isekai and totally can make out and have child alrdy,without need care about other opinion

Double-page supporter
This boner comedy can be kinda cute sometimes.
Or in other words: sometimes it gives me a heart-boner and not a boner-boner.

Dex-chan lover

This is not journalists, this are paparazzi. And asking a paparazzi to not be an asshole is like asking a vulture to not eat corpses, they can't. You must be an asshole to be a paparazzi stalking celebrities

Users who are viewing this thread