"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - You can't let it be know…

Group Leader
Wait, the heck? What happened to the Taroo Residence chapter release for 11? Did you delete it or something, @Futaroo ?
I got Reported... 😭 😭 I thought to help people by uploading the chapter but I forgot to add the old scan group credit , that chapter was not mine and I barely survive....
( I apologise to old scan group for doing this mistake...)

Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, the heck? What happened to the Taroo Residence chapter release for 11? Did you delete it or something, @Futaroo ?
Futaroo put Infernal Void Scan's chapter under his group even though Infernal Void Scan's group was open for uploads and Tarooo Residence didn't work on Ch. 11 at all. Plus, the credits were removed, but apparently that's because whatever site Futaroo grabbed it from removed the credits already.

Anyways, everything is okay now and Futaroo isn't banned.

Edit: By the way Futaroo, if you log out and log back into the forums you'll get your Group Leader role here too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont understand, so Futaroo uploaded ch 11 kinda bad (credtiless etc) and now is a reupload but good ?

Dex-chan lover
Reminder to @Futaroo to relog into the forums to get the Group Leader badge applied to your account, as per vipguy64's edit! :3

Dex-chan lover
Can we have this instead of how the MC was before? Already 10x better with this version as a protag

Users who are viewing this thread