Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Well, fuck. At least Mai wasn't actually rejected completely by the guy.

Double-page supporter
This isnt logical. I would expect him to go after someone that's younger. This doesn't make sense and this development feels forced.

Dex-chan lover
This isnt logical. I would expect him to go after someone that's younger. This doesn't make sense and this development feels forced.
I'm confused. You expected the married man to go for someone younger? You think older women are verboten? He's not exactly looking to start a new life with her.

Double-page supporter
I'm confused. You expected the married man to go for someone younger? You think older women are verboten? He's not exactly looking to start a new life with her.
Yes. If he's looking for an affair of some sort, why is he going after someone as average and aged as her?

Double-page supporter
Because she's willing, and attractive. This is a strange question to ask.
It is not a strange question. She's old, average looking, and high maintenance. Out of all the women he could have had an affair with, he chose her specifically for what?

Dex-chan lover
It is not a strange question. She's old, average looking, and high maintenance. Out of all the women he could have had an affair with, he chose her specifically for what?
Her looks, her willingness, and the fact that she's very specifically low maintenance. Or did you miss the part where he blows her off constantly, while she keeps blowing him off constantly? (Badum tss)

Users who are viewing this thread