Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 14 Ch. 108

WAIT WAIT WAIT wtf slow down LMAO

that was incredibly rushed I didn't expect her story to just end so abruptly damn

Idk Keisuke is pulling off some advanced cucking here to make himself marry another woman he doesn't really love like that it's odd.

Dex-chan lover
eKQ0CBY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In my selfishness, I'd rather they actually grow into loving one another before doing all of this. But I understand the urgency, the time value, and somewhat their ultimate love for one another.

Do Keisuke and Moriya love each other right now? I don't know. Do I think it's unfair for them, especially Moriya because this is a sacrifice? Yes. If I was in Takae's shoes, would I be sad? Yes. All these conventional thinkings are from me. But let's take grandma's words here, if I were in their shoes, what will I do? How will I be? And I think, even though it's sudden, it will also be a gradual process. In life, we all want to go in our own pace. But to live is to suffer. We will be push and shove, sometimes violently. If by chance we have it quite alright, we will find happiness, better yet contentment, in all of that.

Dex-chan lover
idk just my two cents but I wish she would of "passed on" when he looked her in the eyes and said he would take care of their daughter. This kind of fell flat, the story could of used another volume to flesh out the fathers new relationship imo.

Dex-chan lover
noooooooo

while I did want keisuke to accept her death and move forward so takae can be at peace, it's not supposed to be like thiiiiis

where's the love in him remarrying? poor girl too why is she doing that to herself noooooo

Users who are viewing this thread