S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
I will not fall in love with the Incubus, I will not fall in love with the Incubus, I will not fall in love with the Incubus, I will not fall in love with the Incubus, I will not fall in love with the Incubus, I will not fall in love with the Incubus...
Damn it...

I will say that my favourite design for demons is either horrifically otherworldly OR androgynous humanoids.

PS: the dragon is also HOT

PPS: Keep up the amazing work Speedcat!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the updates & happy birthday!💕🎉 I’m so sorry the aggregators/stolen translation sites are stealing your hard work. 😭💔 I only read here and batto so you’ll always have my support.

this is a shoujo manhwa with reverse harem, why would it turn into a loli?

anw, thanks for the chapter and hpbd!
It’s something a guy named Mikey said over on Asura Scans and the character turned into a loli in the very next chapter. The Mikey curse has become a meme now on AS.

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the releases! I haven’t touched that Lua stuff and have no plans on starting anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
It’s something a guy named Mikey said over on Asura Scans and the character turned into a loli in the very next chapter. The Mikey curse has become a meme now on AS.
this is mangadex, and the group doing this story is Speedcat, I fail to see how a joke from Asura scans is relevant here. Thanks for the info tho.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm a bit late, but happy belated birthday to, E!! Thank you very much for all of your hard work!! Such high quality and consistent speed (very speedy in fact), god bless you. 😭🙏

This chapter is so hype omg. Nice action and some revelations (though that also begs more questions). It's funny how Renee knew what the dragon would say lmao, so cliche indeed! And oh my god, he turned out to be so hot as a human!! 😳 It's obvious in retrospect but I somehow didn't expect it lol. His expression (as both a dragon and a human) is priceless, I love him already! Sedin who?? Need a story with a ML like him now...

this is mangadex, and the group doing this story is Speedcat, I fail to see how a joke from Asura scans is relevant here. Thanks for the info tho.
I agree. Seems odd to me as well. Unless they didn’t know about the Mikey curse and were being sincere…?

Double-page supporter
Game theory: what if sedin is the owner of the tower in disguise, since the owner is the one at made the bug in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Ah, mr third ML has arrived! I kinda thought demon king guy was gonna get summoned... well maybe he still will, I feel like there's a flag for that.

But that "Do you want me to kill the dragon? I will. But use your Words." shot. Ugh, love that.

Users who are viewing this thread