Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I like Winfield's inclusion in the plot or not. She feels like a plot device used to move things along, taking care of scheming/plotting/reasoning entirely off-panel, so that the author doesn't actually have to spend more time on it. I guess it lets the author focus the story on what he really wants to (dark elf sex), but when the story is about Second's journey to the top, it feels a bit "off" to have the necessary plotting for that just pushed to the side like this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I like Winfield's inclusion in the plot or not. She feels like a plot device used to move things along, taking care of scheming/plotting/reasoning entirely off-panel, so that the author doesn't actually have to spend more time on it. I guess it lets the author focus the story on what he really wants to (dark elf sex), but when the story is about Second's journey to the top, it feels a bit "off" to have the necessary plotting for that just pushed to the side like this.
Second wants to do two things - to win Title Matches and raid dungeons. He doesn't WANT to deal with politics. He doesn't WANT to deal with all this other bullshit. That's what Winfield is for. She deals with all the planning and maneuvering and just points him in the direction that gets the hinderance to him doing what he actually cares about out of his way. The only reason he even cares about this scheme by the Empire to take over the Kingdom is because it potentially jeopardizes the Title matches from taking place at all.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a different plot development than what I had expected. Not that I mind. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Politics. Not the most interesting content.

Long time no see indeed. More of those two, please.

Didn't disappoint with the encounter.

Jesus christ he had to put more effort in satisfying a woman than beating bosses
There are no tutorials for women. Well, no consistent ones.

Hey hey hey! Damn author... why skip the bed action? I wanted a live play-by-play broadcast.
It's only rated as "Suggestive".

I'm not sure if I like Winfield's inclusion in the plot or not. She feels like a plot device used to move things along
I agree. It's just so convenient for him to not have to do a bunch of things. Though the politics in this manga isn't exactly top tier to begin with. It's just a bunch of talking an exposition.

He doesn't WANT to deal with politics.
Good stories are all about making characters do what they don't want, though. From a Watsonian perspective it makes perfect sense, but from a Doylist perspective, it falls a bit flat.

Group Leader
@zStella
Is this suppose to be peace of mind?
cgvVfE3.png

Dex-chan lover
We got them cheeks, now to get the knight! Also why skip them? Can’t we just make a hentai like the isekai meikyuu de harem? That first bed action was insanely good

Users who are viewing this thread