Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
been so long i don't know if it's been brought up in the manga already but i think the "prince" is actually a "princess" after seeing the body portrait in this chapter, the hips are way to wide versus the shoulders for a male but i suppose it might be and artistic choice if "he" is already confirmed to have a stick down there?
Webnovel/litenovel has him pegged as male, so unless the manga changes things for comedic effect that should hold true here as well.

don't remember him taking a wife/consort in the novels, but even a few volumes after being crowned as king, he has still maintained his gender

Fed-Kun's army
Can I get a reminder of what he was up to in the library, or at least what chapter I could find this in? It's actually been so long lmao... Unless it's something that happened off-screen, in which case screw you author for gaslighting me!!

Dex-chan lover
Can I get a reminder of what he was up to in the library, or at least what chapter I could find this in? It's actually been so long lmao... Unless it's something that happened off-screen, in which case screw you author for gaslighting me!!
In the very first chapters he was reading skill books to learn/acquire basic skills (archery, swordmanship, etc.) and later made the girls do the same.

Dex-chan lover
B-side? So does that mean there's an A-side?

What were you doing in the library?
UH. READ BOOKS. WHAT ELSE? SLEEP?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
new-nikke-kilo-an-ssr-nikke-who-fights-alongside-the-robot-v0-3k7sm94dunvc1.webp
DAMN YOU DORO!! Ah, sorry Nikke flashback...

Dex-chan lover
Webnovel/litenovel has him pegged as male, so unless the manga changes things for comedic effect that should hold true here as well.

don't remember him taking a wife/consort in the novels, but even a few volumes after being crowned as king, he has still maintained his gender
Whaat, the prince doesn't turn out to be a princess!?! But that is what every isekai/fantasy series must do. It is a necessary trope at this point, a rule, a law, an amendment in the constitution!

Users who are viewing this thread