Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
He’s talking about the transform skill he learned a while ago which he also taught to Sylvia. Iirc it gives a big buff to all stats and gives like 8 seconds of invincibility.
So did he really transform transform mid sex?

Dex-chan lover
blud really just casually said "yep, let's overturn the kingdom lmao"

maid's face turned into a face full of regret lmao it's like she saw a cosmic horror god

yukari is essentially close to a sucubus lmao, it just sucks that it means that mc did all the action and dark elf just laid there and took it all like a lazy boss

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the big secret organization that he shouldn't know about is a fan club

Dex-chan lover
Tbh i can understand that, but i definitely wouldnt want to see him overcome a bunch of things that would make no sense for him to overcome either.
It's not about what he overcomes, it's about how it makes him grow as a character. That's something you can tailor to the story more or less how you want.

But these mangas quite often have flat character arcs where they aren't properly challenged in ways that show why they already have the right virtues. It's more about having powers and doing shit with those powers while also gathering a harem for some reason.

Damn, censored. What's even the point? Go all the way or go home. Also, where the fuck is the wolf girl? She hasn't shown up at all.
If that's what you want, go read some hentai. This isn't it, so why are you expecting it to be?

Dex-chan lover
Second wants to do two things - to win Title Matches and raid dungeons. He doesn't WANT to deal with politics. He doesn't WANT to deal with all this other bullshit. That's what Winfield is for. She deals with all the planning and maneuvering and just points him in the direction that gets the hinderance to him doing what he actually cares about out of his way. The only reason he even cares about this scheme by the Empire to take over the Kingdom is because it potentially jeopardizes the Title matches from taking place at all.
Right, I get that. But if stories were just based on what the MC wanted to do, a lot of em would be pretty boring. Most MCs would rather not have the conflict that drives good stories, and undesired diversions can make for good changes of pace.

In-world justification for why Second wouldn't want to deal with politics doesn't mean its inclusion isn't a plot device from the author to not write about it in more detail.

Dex-chan lover
I admit I kinda find it funny the Maid insisted she stays but once she realised what they are talking about she straight out went "LALALA I'M HEARING NOTHING oh shit! why didn't I listen?"

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the big secret organization that he shouldn't know about is a fan club
It's actually the fujoshi students who support Second x Mein yaoi fantasy. But somehow they hold enough power to collect the signatures of more than half of the entire student bodies. Calling them fan club is not wrong actually. :meguusmug:

Fed-Kun's army
Second seemed almost uninterested in bedroom fun. Is he ace or something?

Aggregator gang
Second seemed almost uninterested in bedroom fun. Is he ace or something?
You don't become first in the world that focused solely on one game and would become an hero after something happened to it without being a turbo autist. (Also Yukari just wrung him out so he's still recovering.)

In the novel version he does it properly and buys condoms beforehand.

Aggregator gang
It's not about what he overcomes, it's about how it makes him grow as a character. That's something you can tailor to the story more or less how you want.

But these mangas quite often have flat character arcs where they aren't properly challenged in ways that show why they already have the right virtues. It's more about having powers and doing shit with those powers while also gathering a harem for some reason.
The issue is that you are expecting the main character to be the best at EVERYTHING. He only claimed to be the top player in a video game... not at business, politics, leadership, etc. You say flat, I call this more realistic. Imagine the worlds number one player of any rpg video game getting transported to their favorite rpg game and they just were absolute masters of negotiating prices of products, running guilds single handedly, moving nations by their mere word... all after having done none of that and just sitting in a chair smashing on a keyboard all day. I dont think the intention of this story is to be extremely deep. Its just a manga about his main objective as well as his knowledge of how to reach the top in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread