Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 56

Double-page supporter
Good stories are all about making characters do what they don't want, though. From a Watsonian perspective it makes perfect sense, but from a Doylist perspective, it falls a bit flat.
Tbh i can understand that, but i definitely wouldnt want to see him overcome a bunch of things that would make no sense for him to overcome either. He is supposed to be the number one player, not the number one everything. The extra struggle with taking on the entire faction, just to continue advancing, would also create a lull in the story. If he were a prince, it would make more sense for him having to face it... but he is not.

Reactions: cgr
Double-page supporter
Damn, censored. What's even the point? Go all the way or go home. Also, where the fuck is the wolf girl? She hasn't shown up at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it will be hard right?
M58SiWS.png

💪 our battle will be legendary
z5CPN0e.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh the Irony.

A guy who lost is life and got reincarnated from heartbreak due getting his online game account deleted, is forcing a kid to make a crucial decision.

Elves supremacy ftw.:smugnako::smugnako::smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
That poor maid had to hear all their plans lol.
Organizations? I guess he has a big fan club.
Also, that panel lasted for a second, does that mean he did too? :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
I need details on this "transformation". Did he seriously transform transform mid sex or its another kind of transform?
by using "Transformation" I assume that he made his pp larger, so he could win? Or am I getting that wrong
He’s talking about the transform skill he learned a while ago which he also taught to Sylvia. Iirc it gives a big buff to all stats and gives like 8 seconds of invincibility.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the other two main harem members have no clue what occurred during the night...I feel bad for them.

Users who are viewing this thread