Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Insufferable Woman

Dex-chan lover
What's going on? Just merging parts? (if so, why stop at 5 specifically? and why leave the parts up?) Or is this something more? Improved your old tl? (in which case old parts are up as they are actually different, even if worse?)

Dex-chan lover
This is making a mess of things. Reading flow gonna go bad for new readers.
Delete your old upload is something not in your power?

Dex-chan lover
Because that'll also wipe out the hundreds of comments?
good observation!

This ToC honestly feels like a great example of why it would be useful to have a system allowing readers to up-/down-dutt chapters, or better yet, rate the order they would place their quality in (+ improve ui to group parts-chapters and non-part chapters as the same chapter).
Yes, rating systems has plenty of issues here since it would usually end up just being a popularity contest. But I still see it being useful for new readers when a ToC looks like this one currently does.

I suppose it could also work to simply let the uploader mark another by same group/uploader as "made obsolete". Archiving (either gray out or move to own section) the chapter but not deleting, so comments remains.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing significant would be considered a loss anyway.
A lot of chatter here are made by American incel who only know how to speak in frog meme.
Speak for yourself. Some of us actually like discussing the manga and speculating about what'll happen next, and it can be fun to look back years later and see which predictions came true. Maybe you're just biased about the historical value of those comments because so many of your comments are incoherent rambling about American incels and girthy dwarven penises.

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Trolling/Flaming
Speak for yourself. Some of us actually like discussing the manga and speculating about what'll happen next, and it can be fun to look back years later and see which predictions came true. Maybe you're just biased about the historical value of those comments because so many of your comments are incoherent rambling about American incels and girthy dwarven penises.

Lol, look at this American incel with no girthy dwarven penis.

Also, Incel like you should stfu. Especially if, heavens forbid, an American Incel. Like, go rant about being a chud elsewhere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's an alternative to make reading this smoother without deleting the older chapters, since going from chapter 5 to 5.1 is not ideal.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's an alternative to make reading this smoother without deleting the older chapters, since going from chapter 5 to 5.1 is not ideal.
Nope. Deletion is the hardcoded and only way.
Uploader should just swallowed their pride to either let past mistake shows(Their dividing of chapters and uploading it in installments) or delete old chapters and upload new ones, regardless of the amount of chatter/discussion the old upload generates.

Group Leader
Well, there is. Deleting the new posts and replacing old chapters. I always use Mihon so I just figured out that MD's reader can automatically select chapters from the same group. In Mihon, you can hide other's scans by filtering the group out. And I think I'll do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread