Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Wanted Person

Dex-chan lover
If the healing potions are that potent, why can't her brother heal his leg?
Shoulder and back pains are not a huge deal compared to a nonfunctioning knee.

Particularly if the issue is bone spurs, which is more of a surgery deal.

Fed-Kun's army
Why this become Cinderella story in a blink of one chapter!? :lol::lol::lol:
Sana is cute and because cute is justice, i pardon the author.

Supporter
Her attempts to dodge attention has stuck her into a love triangle :lol:
monoangle

why in all that is holy would a commoner have a suitable nobility dress to see the king the next day?
this "commoner" (no guarantee that she even is a commoner. I don't think her identity was ever mentioned) is clearly very rich. may even own a dress store for all we know

Dex-chan lover
Green hair girl not getting any of the satisfaction :meguusmug:
tbf, her reaction is absolutely appropriate when you have aided some law enforcer to locate and trap a wanted fugitive, only to see some rich dude pull up in a limo and give her a bouquet of roses and leave.

Contributor
Grifter girl missed her chance with the hotshot playboy prince of the kingdom. I like that her cute face didn't work to her favor here, not when Sana is around. I don't suppose that's the last we'll ever see of her? Maybe she'll be a recurring comic relief type villain.

I love that Sana firmly rejected the prince's playboy moves. And it's mostly due to her own density not realizing he's falling for her. Prince thinking he was being smooth, but it didn't even remotely occur to her that him giving her roses was a romantic move. His mention of allowing her a dance also failed to make her heart skip a beat. :pepela:

It's a 1-2 counterpunch combo to his playboy ego that's not used to hearing girls say no, so having run out of moves he got a little heated and grabbed her arm. If Sana x Melioros is ever happening, it'll be on her terms, not his.

So even though Sana rejected the prince's invitation to the ball she still ends up going. Oh, well. I'd chalk it up to an unavoidable game event so she still goes, but not through the royal invitation route. I still believe the game's plot is self-correcting to a degree and now she conveniently got a beautiful dress for the ball.

Sana is absolutely beautiful in that blue dress.:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I know I should hate the prince, but there's something funny and cute about how he's become all tsundere. I also like that he at least knows how to take 'no' for an answer instead of trying to force her to go to the ball anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread