Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 8 - Big Gamble

Dex-chan lover
D: why are cute girls dying he should be making them his women!
I'm sorry, they are the enemy, and the enemy get NO DICK. They want to kill you by the way. I mean, if your okay with being killed as long as you get raped first then I'm not gonna kink shame.

Hell, my guy here doesn't even give the D to his comrades so there is a zero chance a random female will get even a lusty look. If my guy was out here slinging horse cock (Faust has one confirmed?) then maybe he would make them his women first then give them the bruising of their lives. But alas, his fear of being labeled a 'Hoe' in this reverse world that is totally separate and apart from the real world, has made him forsake his rightful place as 'GUTS', pun intended (no, not THAT Guts but GUTS none the less).

All this build-up for.. Polidoro slaughtering everyone. sheet
I was juggling it in my head: "How would they tackle the army?" "Are we going to lose some of the royal guards?". Guess f*cking not, Poli-Frincking-Doro is here.

Now. To be fair. Its enemies are wearing gambeson at most. And a lil bit of blood and gore is always cool. I guess he learned to parry crossbow bolts with the musk coming from his massive, lamp-tanned, masculine balls.

Man, stuff like this just reminds me how entrenched in gender norms we are. I have seen a scene like this dozens if not hundreds of times where a dude just chops his enemies apart no problem, but for some reason now that they're women I just feel uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
All this build-up for.. Polidoro slaughtering everyone. sheet
I was juggling it in my head: "How would they tackle the army?" "Are we going to lose some of the royal guards?". Guess f*cking not, Poli-Frincking-Doro is here.

Now. To be fair. Its enemies are wearing gambeson at most. And a lil bit of blood and gore is always cool. I guess he learned to parry crossbow bolts with the musk coming from his massive, lamp-tanned, masculine balls.
.....how is "lamp-tanned" a compliment, again?

Group Leader
There's something mildly sad about knowing that the bandits are actually survivors from another village. I doubt they'll address it with any significance tho
I made an error. Caroline and her troops are survivors, and they abosred bandits into their group after killing their leader.

Dex-chan lover
And, it doesn't take long that our enemy pulls their 1st stupidity.

They left their detached force on the ground instead on hill.
If they were on hill, they could see MC's bluff of 1,000 army already.
Faust could have died if their cavalry force charges downhill.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that sure is what would happen if a hulking guy with a claymore was up against a lot of average women. Brutal.

That bit with him smashing the crossbow bolts was silly though.
Visual style is of a German Zweihänder, rather than a Scottish claidheamh mòr.

Dex-chan lover
No, the info that Caroline absorbed the bandits was in the chapter our MC and Valerie came to the village. I don't remember the exact page but I do remember they talked about it because it became a bigger threat than originally.
Thanks, I'll edit and attribute your correction.

Dex-chan lover
He may not be Guts, but Faust is clearly superhuman. No mere mortal will ever be able to knock five incoming crossbow bolts out of the air with a single claymore (huge, heavy, slow, imprecise) swing. The best human soldier in the world would have been a pincushion before he reached the enemy line... Then impaled on spears when he got there.

Gender isn't a factor when we're talking about an enemy horde -- including trained, experienced cavalry and infantry with crossbows and spears -- vs. one incoming swordsman on horseback.

In terms of combat realism, that kind of "one man army" bullshit is laughable. But no one reads stories like this for realism. They exist to provide silly but entertaining action and comedy.
Just wanna jump in and say: visual style is of a German zweihänder, rather than a Scottish claidheamh mòr.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm correct, Faust is fighting the bandits in this chapter. Compare it to a mid game player character fighting bandits in Mount and Blade.

Dex-chan lover
He may not be Guts, but Faust is clearly superhuman. No mere mortal will ever be able to knock five incoming crossbow bolts out of the air with a single claymore (huge, heavy, slow, imprecise) swing. The best human soldier in the world would have been a pincushion before he reached the enemy line... Then impaled on spears when he got there.

Gender isn't a factor when we're talking about an enemy horde -- including trained, experienced cavalry and infantry with crossbows and spears -- vs. one incoming swordsman on horseback.

In terms of combat realism, that kind of "one man army" bullshit is laughable. But no one reads stories like this for realism. They exist to provide silly but entertaining action and comedy.
Yeah, I meant that for the humans of the setting Faust is amongst the top but not to the point that he doesnt feels challenged, unlike Berserk where Guts feats are so beyond human that other superhumans like the Bakiraka Elite martial artist group feats look lesser in comparison.

Compared to IRL Faust is clearly superhuman no doubts

If I'm correct, Faust is fighting the bandits in this chapter. Compare it to a mid game player character fighting bandits in Mount and Blade.
I think is the bandit survivors+ the infantery. In the WN they stayed to delay their chasers since being on foot were delaying the mounted troops using the remaining bandits to bolster their numbers

Users who are viewing this thread