The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 25 Ch. 75 - Long-Distance Reconnaissance Mission I

Group Leader
Questionable translating aside, could you please not typeset using text boxes? It’s poor workmanship to have so many words within a single sentence get broken up between multiple lines and having so many unnecessary hyphens forced in.

okd6QNN_d.webp

Seriously, look at how much free space per text bubble you have to work with. Would it kill your typesetter to not be lazy and shape the text better? It could’ve been three lines, broken up as “It’s quite a // solid defense // network” or four lines, broken up as “It’s quite // a solid // defense // network”. The latter works better because the text would be shaped in an elongated vertical block and match the shape of the text bubble it’s in.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a mouthful to say "white silver" instead of the argent. If it's accurate and this is the actual term, fine. I guess I just like the other term better.

Dex-chan lover
Drake? This name is familiar to me.... I somewhat remember him from the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, i guess this brings us to the start of the movie scene.
I’d be excited if the art style wasn’t so distracting, which is why I’m reading the light novels instead of reading this consistently.

On page 14, Tanya says that Count Romel will send side dishes with pasta next time. But in the last chapter or two, it seems like he was asking for side dishes to be sent. This is even supported by Rugel/Luger/Lugel/Ruger's next dialogue "I'll take notes".

Users who are viewing this thread