Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Villaness and the Underground Pathway

Dex-chan lover
The drama! :kek:

Can't wait for resolution. Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping his plan gets leaked to the public. Then publicly executed and his head put on a pike in the middle of town. Deserves worse but, that'll do.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
was a chapter skipped? that seemed off that they got to the sewer tho i think it fits too

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this right his beef is innocent people being poor but his plan was to circulate fake coins ruining innocent peasants into poverty? This has some retarded moments for sure, first we have the dumb pit now we have the dumb overarching plan.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this right his beef is innocent people being poor but his plan was to circulate fake coins ruining innocent peasants into poverty? This has some retarded moments for sure, first we have the dumb pit now we have the dumb overarching plan.
I see you, Sir Bitch-a-lot, are still continuing your tried and true method of complaining about things that have already been explained by the series. As usual your reading comprehension is absolutely terrible.

Dex-chan lover
was a chapter skipped? that seemed off that they got to the sewer tho i think it fits too
If you mean the MC and her maid they fell in a trap hole last chapter that Yang set off (still not exactly how it got set up or how they knew the hole was there). That hole led to where they currently are

Dex-chan lover
If you mean the MC and her maid they fell in a trap hole last chapter that Yang set off (still not exactly how it got set up or how they knew the hole was there). That hole led to where they currently are
ahh okay thanks!

Dex-chan lover
His whole speech about how he deserves to be king is so questionable.

It sounds like he's not really interested in helping people, he just wants his turn as the abusive tyrant. Because surely he'll abdicate the throne and give it up to some kid at a fringe town that's only been eating dirt and drinking mud like him, right?

Dex-chan lover
What's she planning to do against him? Plot down there seems forced.

Very much a case of becoming what you hate.

Supporter
so eh.... Author set the "villian" up to be the some kind of "commonner king" who strive to help poor commoner since he's also living the same situation as them while having noble blood. his plan was some kind of necessary evil to bought down current noble? okay?

but author only show us his "wicked underworld" side. not even how he help commonner(unless we counted hired muscle commonner which is weak af) and my dude suddenly go straight to pulling innocent civillian into his big plan and instead of monologuing how bad current king are, he just went "we poor, me noble blood" first out of all things?

Yikes, I kinda understand what author trying to pull off but this is just make him looks like one dimension villian that only try to do it for himself and just using "doing for greater good" as excuse.

I guess it might set him up better in LN(if there has one) and manga version kinda rushed so it turned out a bit weird?

Dex-chan lover
so eh.... Author set the "villian" up to be the some kind of "commonner king" who strive to help poor commoner since he's also living the same situation as them while having noble blood. his plan was some kind of necessary evil to bought down current noble? okay?

but author only show us his "wicked underworld" side. not even how he help commonner(unless we counted hired muscle commonner which is weak af) and my dude suddenly go straight to pulling innocent civillian into his big plan and instead of monologuing how bad current king are, he just went "we poor, me noble blood" first out of all things?

Yikes, I kinda understand what author trying to pull off but this is just make him looks like one dimension villian that only try to do it for himself and just using "doing for greater good" as excuse.

I guess it might set him up better in LN(if there has one) and manga version kinda rushed so it turned out a bit weird?
I don’t think he much cares about other commoners and is just upset that he’s one and can’t be royalty cause if it. My guess is he might be the child of a maid who was raped by a king or prince and hates that people look down on him cause he has commoner blood within him which means he can’t be royalty. That’s my guess on his backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread