Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
That was...unsatisfying? Like sure, she hit him right in the issues, but why should she care at all what he's done?

They really let that be a bit too easily.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia They are still royalty. And the MC's family is apparently not powerful enough for the prince to think twice about dropping the engagement. So nothing will probably happen to him, the princes, I mean.

Double-page supporter
No, Len, she PUNCHED THE F OUTTA THE BRAT. It's a P U N C H. & lastly she kissed you on the other side but you touched the wrong cheek afterward. I'm glad she punched him awake, because otherwise he'd grow up to be a major Yandere.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOO THAT LAST PART also don’t blame Len yall bitches did this to yourself

Seeing a literall child as a villain (with very malicious intent) doesn't do good to me. Must be something to do with being royalty maturing kids to fast trope :(
Hope the next time we see him he shows a bit childish side a little bit

(Shocked that she slapped him though, even ml was shocked)
Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the point where the original fiancé realizes that she's actually the best person ever and regrets everything as he's being shipped off to some frontier to live out the rest of his miserable life.

They really act like they got punished when all they got was a slap each. Pathetic punishment considering what they tried to do/did to her. A prince who hires someone to rape his ex just for the fuck of it, acting like one slap is a big deal.

Lmaoooo. Ok so both brothers are shit and now bonding over their shittiness.😂

@Danni4 Thats what I'm saying. For what they tried to do to her, rape her and drug her till she died, ML and MC yelling at them is nothing in comparison. They deserve far worse and this little kumbayah moment between the two is laughable.

I'm just here for mc & ml's romance lol.

Users who are viewing this thread