The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 68 - The Story of A Dumb Library Committee and An Av…

Dex-chan lover
:haa: 😭 😭 😭 😭Justice for my man Tsukishima he ain't done nothing wrong

Dex-chan lover
he's about to stop being a crap person until he experience this. now he's gonna be more crap person
Ehh, I mean I’ve seen almost no change from him in terms of personality or choices this entire series.
I think the dude might just be crap, in which case I’d prefer him to be as red a flag as possible so MOST people know to stay away

Dex-chan lover
You must be a full blown retard to believe this wouldn't have the opposite effect. The girl leading him on like that is the true crap person regardless.
Nothing like calling people a slur over an opinion about a side character in a romance novel to make people take ya seriously huh buddy? Maybe if you get a gold star on your spelling assignment I’ll give ya a cookie

he's about to stop being a crap person until he experience this. now he's gonna be more crap person
If he needs a girlfriend to not be a crap person, then he's a crap person.

Seriously, there's something wrong with this comment section. Women being friendly to you and wanting to share their interests with you are not leading you on.

Dex-chan lover

Seriously, there's something wrong with this comment section. Women being friendly to you and wanting to share their interests with you are not leading you on.
Yeah, the sense of entitlement is weird honestly. You talked to me therefore you must want to date me is a very creepy and possessive train of thought

Dex-chan lover

He's definitely not ready for a girlfriend at the moment. If this does go somewhere and he actually develops then having a platonic friendship with girls like her or Tasaki will be what he needs to start getting on better footing. The thing is that of the two actual relationships right now, the girls have actively challenged in a confrontational way the views and outlooks of their men with Poemu and Nadeshiko actively getting Tougo and Kaoru to learn how to loosen up and have fun.

So if Tsukushima does ever get a girlfriend it needs to be someone who's not afraid to actively, not passively, confront him and challenge his views and preconceived notions about girls and romance while also being able to see through the wall of trollish detachment he's put up.

Dex-chan lover
I should have expected that punchline, really. Kinda expected her to have the same condition as him so you both get their real selves as a joke in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Some comments say this is like the Motoyama of Tsurezure Children. Hell nah, this is dumb compared to that.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like I'm not the only one who immediatly thought of Tsurezure children...
It's not going to happen, but next chapter should really be Poemu apologizing to him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @anonymousan
  • p1 library-based paper-tiger -> library-based paper tiger
  • p2 in front of upperclassmen's classroom -> in front of an upperclassmen's classroom // in front of the upperclassmen's classroom
  • p2 elder ToXXro, the big antagonist wouldn't -> elder ToXXro, the big antagonist, wouldn't
  • p2 wouldn't abandon his ethic -> wouldn't abandon his ethics
  • p3 It's sooo interesting. -> It was sooo interesting.
  • p5 check out counter -> checkout counter
  • p5 hardwork -> hard work
  • p6 it's so antique and lovely -> it's so antiquated and lovely
  • p6 who doesn't seem to like reading books been visiting -> who doesn't seem to like reading books, been visiting
  • p6 borrowing a lot of books. -> borrowing a lot of books?
  • p7 library-based paper-tiger -> library-based paper tiger
  • p8 matchmak-ing -> matchma-king
  • p8 to give you a love -> to give you a love letter! // love confession!
  • p9 day-off -> day off
  • p10 (typesetting: the text in one of the bubbles covers the hand of one of the characters)
  • p10 dreams overwritten -> dreams be overwritten
  • p11 worst case scenario -> worst-case scenario
  • p16 reading !? -> reading!? (superfluous white space)
  • p16 Normally, that girl doesn't -> Normally, that kind of girl doesn't // Normally, girls like that don't
  • p17 which I don't know the use -> which I don't know the use of.
  • p22 (Is it intentional that Peomu yells "Kishimaaaaa!!!", not "Tsukishimaaaaa!!!"?)
  • p24 offensive replies of slanders -> offensive replies // slanderous replies
  • p24 book-lover -> book lover
  • p25 tired of hearing your excuse!! -> tired of hearing your excuses!!
  • p27 You're dumped -> You got dumped
  • p27 make sure if he's still alive -> make sure he's still alive
  • p31 ridic-ulousss -> ridicu-lousss

Users who are viewing this thread