The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 68 - The Story of A Dumb Library Committee and An Av…

Dex-chan lover
It's not funny, I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad that I would have preferred the joke to slip over my head and you stopped telling me the joke. Not a giggle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says that before you laugh, your brain prepares the muscles in your face, but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I can't believe someone legally allowed you to be creative.

Dex-chan lover
Do we need Dwayne The Rock Johnson to appear for this manga to finally finish the damn story

Dex-chan lover
So...she is not just pure but also an idiot? Cause just like Pomu, that letter looked like it was totally a love letter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, there was some great character development there and it was all thrown away as a gag. Throw the poor guy a bone and let the guy get a girlfriend author-san.
The entire series exists to skewer overdone romcom cliches. Why did you think it was going to play straight the "kindhearted gyaru and otaku" one? Especially when the opening pages established they were at the classroom to see her boyfriend.

That said, I assume that Tsukishima isn't actually changing from handsome to geek, it's all about the vibe he's putting out.

Dex-chan lover
1hozi8.jpg

I REALLY WANT TO ZAP THE AUTHOR IN THE BALLS SO FUCKING BAD.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was just dickish author.
Like, narratively, this was just a cheap rugpull.
The joke only works if there are enough hints so that the entire thing becomes obvious in hindsight, which did not exist at all.
Seriously, he did all the things that would hint at romance, even involving character development, only for that? Really bad etiquette, there are better ways to bully your characters than such cheap shite.

Users who are viewing this thread