Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 169 - Chita-san Wants to Become a Yootuber

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there an entire spin-off manga for these three?

Wish the author would keep these kinds of shenanigans there and focus on developing the couples.

I'd rather see the relationship between Chi and Toyoda's brother get some attention than this random filler shit.

Just sayin'...

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It does not seem physically possible for her to consume all that, let alone then question what it means to be feel. That's just beyond ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Man, not only does every Chita chapter feel like a waste, it feels like she's actually regressing as a character every time she shows up. She used to just be boring, but now she's actively annoying...
Should change her name from Chita to Chibai

Boy there is a lot of hate for this girl. I don't exactly love her but I kind of get the vibe a bit. Both her best friends are being slowly snatched away by lovers when she herself doesn't have much interest in love. I'm kind of just waiting for that ultimate pay off where she'll either break down and not joke about feeling lonely or have her own love relationship blossom. Maybe both.

Dex-chan lover
I think some people aren't really seeing the forest due to the trees rn with Chita. Her entire thing is that she doesn't know how to mature or grow up. She doesn't want to mature or grow up. I think I made a comment on the last chapter where this happened or on the last couple of chapters this happened, IIRC when she dragged Toyoda's brother around tailing them and getting annoyed about his sister getting asked out by Inuyama. It was on a different topic than what it is now, but main point is the same, she doesn't want to get left behind as she continues to try and stop the world from marching onwards before she thinks she's ready. In this case, she wants to make it so that way if they become famous on YouTube, they'll have no other choice but to stick with her and leave their boyfriends behind for success with her. It's immature and annoying but that's because it's supposed to be. She doesn't care if it's actually going to work or not, if it keeps the three of them together for just a bit longer and she's the most important part of their lives, it's worth whatever annoyance or embarrassment she inflicts on them.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there an entire spin-off manga for these three?

Wish the author would keep these kinds of shenanigans there and focus on developing the couples.

I'd rather see the relationship between Chi and Toyoda's brother get some attention than this random filler shit.

Just sayin'...

Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Not gonna happen.
Chita isn't ready for any relationship. All she knows is eating food.

Users who are viewing this thread