Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Ch. 160.2 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Drunken Disorder 2

Double-page supporter
It feels like this is going to turn into best friends Yuri ending.

I think the thought process is like: "It doesn't matter that both of them would be girls(society is more accepting of that) , they both like girls, it was only a problem when one of them was a guy. So in conclusion: the world would be perfect without penis..."
That seems to be the thought process of modern day romcom gender bender stories.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with T-sama, we've had Female Tachibana with Male Jinguuji, then we had Male Tachibana with Female Jinguuji now we need to decide, do we go full Yaoi or Yuri?
and if you pick C: all of the above, then in what order?

Double-page supporter
I guess now we know who is the big spoon and who is the little spoon in their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I think the best choice would be all combinations, because that would make the romantic feelings unconditional.
Doesn't matter how you look or what body you're in.
I think that'd be the best result.

Dex-chan lover
All I'm saying is if they both still feel that way when they're both guys, then it's probably something between them.

They because the dude is literally flipping between a male and female body and the ego/persona/gender is probably somewhere in the middle at this point
Doesn't seem so.
If they spoke English, they would surely have throughout their entire lives refereed to each other using male pronouns. After being isekai'd, they still talk in the very same way, which to me sounds like men talking to each other. If there was only text, I would imagine two guys speaking. Hence why it sounds weird for them to use "they", feels unnatural.
It makes more sense if they used he/his when talking to each other and she/her when mentioning the sex changed one to someone else. I haven't read the entire manga in Japanese to confirm if there are any characteristics to their speech to imply the opposite, maybe someone could point it out if there are.

Dex-chan lover
Forgive my poor memory. The goddess changed their gender again, was it for incentive or punishment?
If it's incentive then why change both? She changed one back to his original gender so he is less incentivized to do what she wants.
If punishment... Well, same problem really.

Unless the goddess changed both of their genders at the same time specifically to keep it one male and one female, specifically because she is the goddess of "love"... which would imply that her "love" is purely if it's heterosexual... which I have a vague feeling has been disproven.

(Ultimately the real answer is: because the Mangaka wanted to flip the situation... But that is beside the point)

Dex-chan lover
Saw this coming a mile off. Nice character development for femguuji though.

Users who are viewing this thread