Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 19 - What is This Gloom?

Aggregator gang
It's like to do a quick check:
Is it just me or is the manga getting better as it goes?

I personally like how the MC is not dense(like many mangas), understands the situation logically and behaves accordingly.
I’m enjoying the hell out of it. People expect balls-to-wall drama when it comes to Sasuga sensei, but I’m fine with how the story is going.

Dex-chan lover
As expected MC plays dense/is dense. Instead of providing a proper reposne like that was sudden or let me think about it. And we end up pretty much back to square one with another issue on the horizon.

Supporter
Talk about hypocritical these girls keep reminding him of that one no dating rule when 3 of them are who asked him first and are falling for him lol.
It's basically just Tsundere Idol-chan keeping that nonsense going. Don't think that'll last much longer.

Dex-chan lover
He's not even trying to follow the house rules it's everyone else that's thirsty

Dex-chan lover
Not just any storm is brewing it's a full on tempest!

Thanks everyone that worked on the translation

Dex-chan lover
The best seat is at the back

Also there are JAV with share house theme

Double-page supporter
Instead of crying about "filler chapters" (not a thing btw) you could learn a thing or two about what it takes to close a scene and set up the next developments. Too bad nobody kissed or flashed their tits but you can look up other series for those.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread