Approach me and you die
Go somewhere else and I'll come kill you
Literally fuck off you waste of oxygen

Dex-chan lover
🎶
When you don't hear a word I say
As the talking goes, it's a one-way show
No fault, no blame
Has the memory gone? Are you feelin' numb?
And have I become invisible? 🎶

reu

Dex-chan lover
:korone:no way I'm leaving it in this much of a cliff hanger.
Brb, I'm gonna binge the novel.

edit: this chapter is chapter 31 of the wn, for those interested

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Someone flood us with spoilers to to tolerate this morbid bulls... convenient yandere plot armor

Being honest with this storytelling the starting point (chapter 1) of being exiled in the dungeon was just an useless filler without conclusive purpose you know the vengeance part that the author don't care a sh*t about
will be him getting close to the sword lol he will flat out avoid vamp waifu now after a few deaths trying to get close to the sword by making a deal with it to eat the villagers to become human he finally gets out and gets some payback in his village and lets the sword eat them and to no one's shock the sword is a girl to but the transformation fails turning her half human half monster she off's her self because she didn't like that. MC being the idiot he is throw himself off a cliff to reset but unknowing made things worst for him and the sword.

she will be perma stuck a monster in every loop going forward and will eat the MC everytime and he will find out later in these loops jud is basically dead

SO yeah some of this gets very dumb as we go on this is just before the dumb shit ageha does after this so if you can't put up with what i told you it would be best to stop trust me

Dex-chan lover
will be him getting close to the sword lol he will flat out avoid vamp waifu now after a few deaths trying to get close to the sword by making a deal with it to eat the villagers to become human he finally gets out and gets some payback in his village and lets the sword eat them and to no one's shock the sword is a girl to but the transformation fails turning her half human half monster she off's her self because she didn't like that. MC being the idiot he is throw himself off a cliff to reset but unknowing made things worst for him and the sword.

she will be perma stuck a monster in every loop going forward and will eat the MC everytime and he will find out later in these loops jud is basically dead

SO yeah some of this gets very dumb as we go on this is just before the dumb shit ageha does after this so if you can't put up with what i told you it would be best to stop trust me
so no Judith? And she died permanently?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god HE DIDNT SAVE. :notlikethis: we've all been there. Months of work gone via some bug or corruption. It makes a guy crack.

So is he NOT gonna tell her at all that "hey, I tried to come back to you immediately but you had a bipolar side that gutted me and told me to stay away. So the fucks up with that?" Knowing his damn luck Everytime he would try to confront her it's the bipolar end, cause both sides are crazy as hell.

Thanks for the chapter

I feared of this possibility, after catching up to Ch 12 and then thinking over its cliffhanger for 24 hours.

I feared that he merely accidentally saved "that one time" in the moment (e.g. thinking "I finally saved my life with that new skill!" -> save) and subsequently assumed that saves happen automatically but are just few and far between.

Double-page supporter
That was heavy, it's nice to an author willing to do irreversible things to their character, I hope he goes through more hell.

Aggregator gang

Oh yeah no fuck this, I'm dropping it. Thanks for the spoilers o7

Dex-chan lover

Now this is the kind of spoiler i appreciate. Imagine writing a manga with absolutely no upsides. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread