Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan - Vol. 6 Ch. 81

Double-page supporter
Thank you for all the extra work you put in! The notes are really interesting to read and make me enjoy the series much more

Group Leader
TAKUAN WITH THOSE GALAXY EYES, SO CUTE!!

Oh, yeah I forgot, Thank you.

QAMwu5B.png

Dex-chan lover
The artistry of the bath scene is really well done. The rose petals give it an almost lyrical quality :thumbsup:

Ok, there's a lot of other good stuff on display too :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
argh! "give a name" again! :mad:
now I want to know, what was the original japanese for "that's a relief".
To leave bathroom door open == to have your ass freezing when you get out of the bath. Not very wise.
Not enough exposure to mark it as nsfw (no, not because she's flat)
Looks like tl goes down the self-deprecation spiral. Good grief. Thanks for translation anyway

Double-page supporter
Many thanks for the chapter and the notes!

I love how Takuan first came to check on her, and then seemingly just got bored with her overthinking :p

All the best in your personal life as well!

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to cakes for animals i just use their favorite food,but a large can of it. Then i put treats on top. My cat and dog seem to enjoy it in any case.

Group Leader
argh! "give a name" again! :mad:
I know, I know. But no matter how awkward it sounds, I decided to stick with this for consistency. And I don't want to hear about it anymore. :D English can't handle it well, but it's not happening in New York or in London, so I'd rather leave the original flavour to a certain extent. >_> There's also a thing about making it sound neutral, so it's not clear whether he speak about her or Takuan. Maybe I didn't make the best possible choice, but I tried.

You should have an idea about my views on translating by now, I believe.

now I want to know, what was the original japanese for "that's a relief".
He didn't add "desu" at the end. This is why she's so hyped. The end. It's how in some anime blunt people don't add "desu" (that makes it more polite) at the end of the sentence and get angry reactions from nobles and such. Here Shibasaki didn't add it because he was flustered, but OL-san's reaction was completely different - the reason I explained in the afterword.

To leave bathroom door open == to have your ass freezing when you get out of the bath. Not very wise.
Don't forget this is Japan. It's alright.

Not enough exposure to mark it as nsfw
Better safe than sorry. I don't need any entitled r-tarded SJW knocking on my door.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread