I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 93 - Attachment and Self-blame

Dex-chan lover
Lmao grandma get fucked xD

She pretty much fuck up her own happiness just to "stick it up to the man" or something like that. Instead of choosing the correct route of revenge by "being happy", she chose "spite" instead. She completely neglected her the people she loves because of "spite" and ended up alone. She's stubborn then, stubborn now. She got plenty of time to change out of this "spite". Instead she gave up by labelling her self as "unable to change". Come on, get real. Everyone can change if they wanted to. It will be slow and tough, but if you don't give up, you will change.

So get fucked grandma. That's what you get for giving up on personal growth. Also you are a shit human being for using blackmail.

Double-page supporter
Fuuuuck~ I love this manga, the story is one of the better ones. I love defiance in the face of the status quo and such, and it was so cathartic to read!
Thanks for the translation, can't wait for more!

Double-page supporter
This chapter should have ended with the grandma having a Heart Attack that Kills her with her Last words bein i never saw you AS ms granddaughter and i hate you

Dex-chan lover
Say it with me folks, generational trauma is a bitch. Also I want to make it clear to everyone, Japan, even to this day, is very sexist. Japan has institutional sexism to the point that it would make a lot of American and European heads spin. If we assume this is set in this time period the Grandma would've grown up as part of an old conservative family in the 60s. The only way for her to assert herself was to work so hard to prove she was better than her brothers that it hollowed her out inside. The Grandma probably has nephews that are just waiting to steal the position owned by the grandma and turn Hakua into a bargaining chip for political marriage. Her overall demeanor isn't right, but it is understandable. and comes from a place of extreme trauma.

Dex-chan lover
I do like that in the end the reason everyone happened to be streamers is that the grandma tried to at least surround the granddaughter with others that would at least understand her hobby if they were to ever find out.

That being said, trying to explain away her actions by explaining that she basically ruined an entire generation of her family and nearly the second because of her own ambition and "stick it to my father" attitude is bull. It almost reads like she had her father killed as soon as that statement was made so he couldn't go back on it.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you trying to protect my future? or the position of headmaster? probably both right?"

Pff hahahaha, it is neither, she is just stuck in family drama, and was using you as a tool to annoy her brothers!!

It wasn't even to prove a point, or to win against her sexist family, she already accomplished that by herself when her dad made her headmistress, no, all this shit she was doing was out of pettiness, just her being a sore winner trying to ruin her grand daughter just to annoy her brothers, who probably don't give a fuck about any of this anymore, since they already lost decades ago

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: foreshadowing accidental death so Jimmy can have a piece of meat in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread