Berserk - Ch. 376 - Sea's quivering surface and calamitous war's shadow

Dex-chan lover
AGAINST FAGCONIA WE GO
For_Frodo_Banner.jpg

Aggregator gang
Ah Gus the only protagonist I care about... Welp see u in a few months for the next chapter...thanks for the translation....

Dex-chan lover
Seemed like Silat was going back to Bakiraka village but this feels more like a regular Kushan city. No body horror assassins like we usually get from the Bakiraka. I'm surprised he wants to go a griffith with seemingly a human squad and some magicians. I doubt he is going to let Daiba commit any of the magical atrocities he did under Ganeshika.

Dex-chan lover
I know things wont go as Silat says... but he is kinda right to be in a hurry.

The "logic" of the world isn't completely shattered... yet, Griffith and the rest of the Godhand, still only affect pockets, i think the world itself is still fighting, imposing its will.

And that is something the God hand doesn't want.

I think this plan to completely chatter the veil that separated the world is something that started with Void, he is presently the oldest of this God Hand, we know they are gradually replaced as centuries go... for a being that ascends to such level only to know that ultimately they will be replaced by the designs of a "system" greater than them... yeah, not something they would like.

The crew needs to act now when their power still has an effect... even if it is little.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Evil-Genius. I enjoyed this chapter, like folks have said the art seems to be improving, and I also like the idea of war coming between Kushan and Falconia. I also like the portrayal of the Kushans, it seems that once freed from the apostle Ganishka's tyranny, they're pretty civilized and reasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what did Miura plan originally for the story....

In a battle between armies of thousands with giants, monsters and demons clashing, how would the inevitable Guts v Griffith happen, if even.....
I think this at least Koji Mori knows! Probably he doesn't know how all the development to get there but the battle and the outcome he and the crew got to know from Miura himself!

Dex-chan lover
Miura would NEVERRRRR have tossed in several assets of the Hagia Sophia for Kushan. That's not era OR geographically accurate, Kushan is a pre-islamic south Asian kingdom for one and the Hagia Sophia is NOT A PALACE for two.

And also WTF is going with Puck's characterization? Look at the black swordsman arc and then this. That's not the same character. And in fact, he's not even the same as chestnut puck because this puck just doesn't give a fuck about anything??? That's the opposite of what Puck is like.

Still no improvements on the art even after all these months? Wow, sucks to see how far a legend has fallen.

EDIT: Looks like we're going to war huh.....oh brother. Prolly gonna take another 20 chapters before either side puts a foot on the battlefield.
EDIT 2: Also, they have like 0 chance of defeating or even inflicting any sort of major wounds on Griffith's army. I also just can't see how Guts could ever defeat Griffith besides via an asspull involving the moonchild.
Well, to be honest, Miura was that much of a great artist. Very, very few people have the ability to match him.

The Kushan wanting to go to war with Griffith makes no sense. They've already fought him once, a couple months ago at most, and it was an incredibly one sided fight. Now Griffith is stronger than ever while the Kushan are weaker than ever, not to mention that they know Griffith is an Omni potent god that they have no chance of beating.
there is a reason why the kushan want to go war with griffith and are preparing for it, its because war is inevitable. Griffith will attack the kushan empire no matter what and the kushans know this, so there preparing for it and want to launch the first strike against griffith. Plus its better to fight then not to, even if he is Omni potent god, and unlike last time they have more better tools at their dispose

Users who are viewing this thread