Berserk - Ch. 376 - Sea's quivering surface and calamitous war's shadow

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what did Miura plan originally for the story....

In a battle between armies of thousands with giants, monsters and demons clashing, how would the inevitable Guts v Griffith happen, if even.....

Still no improvements on the art even after all these months? Wow, sucks to see how far a legend has fallen.

EDIT: Looks like we're going to war huh.....oh brother. Prolly gonna take another 20 chapters before either side puts a foot on the battlefield.
EDIT 2: Also, they have like 0 chance of defeating or even inflicting any sort of major wounds on Griffith's army. I also just can't see how Guts could ever defeat Griffith besides via an asspull involving the moonchild.
EDIT 3: When i said "legend", I was referring to the manga itself not Miura. A legendary and beloved manga series of this caliber doesn't deserve this half-assed art direction.

Last edited:
The Kushan wanting to go to war with Griffith makes no sense. They've already fought him once, a couple months ago at most, and it was an incredibly one sided fight. Now Griffith is stronger than ever while the Kushan are weaker than ever, not to mention that they know Griffith is an Omni potent god that they have no chance of beating.

Dex-chan lover
Attacking griffith with armies, again. You'd think this guy who was tasked with stalking griffith before would know better.

Double-page supporter
I just want Guts to be happy... and more Morda panels
693200837148803083.webp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mori and Studio Gaga really have refined their style to look almost like Miura's this chapter, at least with some of the character designs. Now that the story has moved along, I feel like this war between the Kushan and Griffith is the beginning of the end for Berserk and that makes me anxious.

Dex-chan lover
The Kushan wanting to go to war with Griffith makes no sense. They've already fought him once, a couple months ago at most, and it was an incredibly one sided fight. Now Griffith is stronger than ever while the Kushan are weaker than ever, not to mention that they know Griffith is an Omni potent god that they have no chance of beating.
So just roll over and die, is that your solution.
Most don't go gentle into that quiet night and these men are building an inferno, even if it is all for naught.

Dex-chan lover
So Griffith is being Freeza, eliminating threats before they become a problem. We all know how well that worked out with space Hitler.

Fighting didn't work out for the Kushians a single time, but now that they are attacking their land is not like they have that many options, having Guts' group is the best shot they ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread