The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 25 Ch. 77 - Long-Distance Reconnaissance Mission III

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused, who is this soldier, I've never seen those lips before

1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... so the military wants politics to stop the war and the politics wants the military to handle it?
pretty much just throwing the ball back and forth and refusing to take accountability

Fed-Kun's army
Is this really Chapter 77 and not 76.2? I'm just asking since in the Online Raws I can find it's listed as 76.2

Dex-chan lover
It's sad when a group overlooks basic information about a story contradicting their "translation." It shows they don't care in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad when a group overlooks basic information about a story contradicting their "translation." It shows they don't care in the slightest.
Even sadder when retards praise and defend such garbage work.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... so the military wants politics to stop the war and the politics wants the military to handle it?
the military lost their chance to end the war militarily by letting the general who had foreign support get away and the politicians lack the objective positioning in the international sphere to make the other great powers back down and accept their gains

so both are unable to end the war and the homefront is starting to crack

Users who are viewing this thread