Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Ah this is garbage. It's just disgusting tragic shit for the sake of impact and that's it. Not interesting at all. Every single character, minus the mom, is just like caricatures of tragic stereotype.

Bitch, that fucking bombshell that you KNEW his sister was raped (in front of you no less) should be your number one priority to tell him. Who cares if the mom suddenly appear. THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT than dinner you idiot fuck. Set the record straight. Now it's going straight to misunderstanding drama bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Jfc,
Imagine the most horrible, most eeeeevil thing you can imagine and multiply it… BY SIX

Also, personally, I’ve enjoyed your translation and would rather you continue it than start with a New groups style

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations, that do not ask me to check another site for more content with a sidedish of whoknowwhat.

I agree with a guy above, more drama for the sake of drama. However, that's exactly what I am here for. So far I see so many people implicated in this, the MC might as well open a butcher's shop. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Hold on. So Shiika witnessed Yuri's death, didn't try to stop it, and let it happen so that her father would be punished and she could be taken from her father to be put in a better family? Christ that's so messed up. What next? The father is also a victim?
Not quite. She witnessed Yuri getting R**ed by her father, who, apparently was also abusive towards Shiika, which was already hinted at but confirmed with that picture from the phone. If I had to guess, she didn't call for help when Yuri was in trouble because she feared her dad more than she cared for her friend, and/or felt momentary relief that her father's abuse was directed at someone else. While not confirmed, given the PoS's personality, there is a distinct chance she was also molested/r**ed by her father.
In any event, blaming a what, early elementary school kid for her death, because she couldn't call for help in time is still out of whack, even in a "worst case scenario" (that being that Shiika was somehow complicit). Even us adults can freeze under pressure, or when confronted with things we find disgusting or horrible, so automatically expecting better from someone who's birthdays number in the single digits is kinda insane to me.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on. So Shiika witnessed Yuri's death, didn't try to stop it, and let it happen so that her father would be punished and she could be taken from her father to be put in a better family? Christ that's so messed up. What next? The father is also a victim?
Maybe, it is all speculation at best so far. And what we've seen I guess, is what MC imagine happens. For all we know, father abused daughter, raped her friend and hid a phone in his daughter's room. That is obviously not whats implied this chapter. But personally, I am up for a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Shiika was still a child; and most likely used as an instrument in the fucker's scheme. I put no blame on her.

As for why Sumire shared with him the recording, I kinda get her perspective. Found family stolen by who she sees harmed her mother figure, but man was that brutal. I don't blame her either to an extent.

Shusuke, he's messed up in the head. Retaliation for retaliation's sake. Seems like he adopted his mom's obsession with family. Despite his age, his sociopathic tendencies and manipulation of others removes any sympathy I could have for him.

Dex-chan lover
Nah... That girl and the brother are messed up. Blaming a what? A single digit year old kid for that? Someone who was scared to death of what could happen if she talked about her dad and after that making him hear the sounds of her sister being raped

Users who are viewing this thread