Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
That ending gives me "unnecessary dramatic plot twist" vibes tho.

Please don't let it be that the sister killed herself because the father chose his daughter instead? :rolleyes:

Hopefully it doesn't go down this route, but I've seen so many dramas having this kind of plot twist for the sake of adding plot twist and dramas that it ruins the whole show.
Please just let it be as simple as the father simply being the reason for this whole shit and not the sister.

Double-page supporter
That ending gives me "unnecessary dramatic plot twist" vibes tho.

Please don't let it be that the sister killed herself because the father chose his daughter instead? :rolleyes:

Hopefully it doesn't go down this route, but I've seen so many dramas having this kind of plot twist for the sake of adding plot twist and dramas that it ruins the whole show.
Please just let it be as simple as the father simply being the reason for this whole shit and not the sister.
My thoughts are that rapist daughter is child of MC sister and she killed her self after the rape baby but I don't know if that works with timeline

Like the child mc sees with the corpse is the son
and rapists family hate rapist daughter because she is proof of the rape.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I did expect that there is something more behind the suicide but I hope it won't be too bad.
it's quite easy tbh

daddy has hots with the daughter but as a father he can't so he raped someone else

and somehow it's all the little sister's fault

Dex-chan lover
He is too smug for someone in "getting your face caved in" range. Mc is also pretty mellow for someone who did time for murder. He is just letting him do whatever he wants as far as desecrating his sisters shrine. Prison often hardens people regardless of their degree of guilt but not in this case i guess. Classic non confrontational to the point of fetish manga MC i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I’m a dumb caveman, but I don’t think he needs to “atone” for what he did.

"check ch7 for drama"
but then ch7 just basically has "pls read our version" instead of drama
the version in question: shusuke instead of shuusuke
other tl is dropping
yup we lost

Fed-Kun's army
My guess, Shiika Yuri's best friend and when she found out that her best friend's father is responsible, she killed herself.

I mean, there was a case where they found the rapist's semen and DNA in the dead body of a child and they still took a year to convict him so... I don't think you should put any trust into Japan's legal system.
Reality is stranger than fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread