Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for rosemary's redemption arc
More than that, I want this situation to change Rosemary AND her Mother's opinion of Serena.

I (31 M) cut contact with my parents and sister at 29 because of personal reasons, and Serena's mom and Rosemary remind me of my mom and sister. It's cathartic for me to see them admit they're wrong, but I guess it's just as cathartic to see them get what they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
More than that, I want this situation to change Rosemary AND her Mother's opinion of Serena.

I (31 M) cut contact with my parents and sister at 29 because of personal reasons, and Serena's mom and Rosemary remind me of my mom and sister. It's cathartic for me to see them admit they're wrong, but I guess it's just as cathartic to see them get what they deserve.
Wait... I think they have a stream if toxic families like that.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure he would then propose to Serena on the spot, then Evan to defuse the situation by lying that there were already discussions for Serena to be engaged to him if this happened!

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for rosemary's redemption arc
i mean the core reason Rosemary is the stereotypical Otome Villainess is that she refuses to mature and relies on the excuse of being a commoner for avoiding anything she finds inconvenient and that shes a noble now for anything she dislikes. in the WN Serena has literally given this "The Reason you Suck" speech to Rosemary twice at this point. Serena tells her time and again how to improve or find happiness that is actually attainable for Rosemary, and rosemary ignores her in favor of fantasy ideals.

this scene has no physical violence in the novels, instead Serena shoves rosemary asside to confront Einrich's bullshit because it harms the Violet Family.
wdym? you've read the LN or sumt?
they assume Scaranet got murdered in the upcoming Direbear attack on The Hunt! because Serena doesnt actually protect Scaranet and Scaranet doesnt get mentioned again afterwards.
I thought for sure he would then propose to Serena on the spot, then Evan to defuse the situation by lying that there were already discussions for Serena to be engaged to him if this happened!
theoretically the Dad has already received and thrown out an engagement proposal for Serena x Evan because he will let his first daughter make her own choice.

Dex-chan lover
Welp now we wait for rosemary to try to blame Serena again and for their mother to finally see rosemary for what she is and their father to finally disown her

Dex-chan lover
IMG_8881.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread