Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is a piece of trash as always BUT I still want to see her becoming proper (may be even siscon) little sister... I know it's impossible but still would be pretty interesting

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is a piece of trash as always BUT I still want to see her becoming proper (may be even siscon) little sister... I know it's impossible but still would be pretty interesting
the author for the manga has clearly actually come back and been enjoying writing the series for once. the Manga is by far the best version of the story, and it could, but probably wont, happen. I expect Serena x Scaranet more then that though even though she actually has some buildup for liking prince evan now

I'm pretty sure a lese majeste of that magnitude would warrant the death penalty. If it happened to someone more important it the penalty would include the family as well

Dex-chan lover
"Can I leave this child in Your care?"
That caught me off-guard.

Contributor
That credit page, with the "your arm was chopped", reminded me of a case where this idiot that tried to attack a boy but fortunately was shot instead, claimed his bicep was "vaporized".
I forget the details but was that the pedophile or the woman beater?

---

Einrich seems to actually be a good boy deep down. shame about his mother really.

Dex-chan lover
"These people are so dumb, why doesn't the MC just murder everyone in the story"

I don't know man I don't think they're the dumb ones here
I’m not wrong though. Prince decides to fuck up an engagement without support from the families. Sister openly insults royalty, prince tries to cut down a duke’s daughter and injures another.
Any of these are major fuckups, but no they’re not stupid :aquadrink:
Have you also forgotten what the mc works with? She volunteers to kill nobles who screws things up in her free time.

Double-page supporter
understood_that_reference_avengers.gif

Dex-chan lover
2nd prince sad for hurting his crush, lil sis crying like a bitch due to her own actions (lucky that she hasn't been charge to lesse majeste....yet) and our cute assassin recieving nothing but a scracht.

Hope for redemption, wish for blood :win:

Users who are viewing this thread