Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 149 - Your voice is kinda shrieky, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
this time senpai screwed up...

Nagatoro seems more jelous than mad that he lied, but still..... I cant defend senpai here..... She even already knew about the bet geez....
Wrong, Naoto didn't need to tell something if he wasn't comfortable with it. He probably would've telled her in his own pace, but Nagatoro went over him and meddled in his stuff without asking. What he did wasn't morally wrong (drawing Machida), it was just a professional matter he didn't feel comfortable sharing yet. He's in the right. I hope Nagatoro learns to respect him and his space a little more after this.

Group Leader
Wrong, Naoto didn't need to tell something if he wasn't comfortable with it. He probably would've telled her in his own pace, but Nagatoro went over him and meddled in his stuff without asking. What he did wasn't morally wrong (drawing Machida), it was just a professional matter he didn't feel comfortable sharing yet. He's in the right. I hope Nagatoro learns to respect him and his space a little more after this.

You really dont understand the concept of a relationship, do you?

"Wrong" hahhaha.... seriously...

Group Leader
I'm in a very healthy one for 16 years now. But I guess our honorable internet rando says otherwise, so who am I to disagree?

welp if you think hiding that you interacted with a naked woman because there is "nothing wrong", makes me question the healthiness of your relationship.... or maybe on the internet you just behave like an unhinged anonymous just to cause a reaction, with that I can believe it.

But idk in every relationship I had honesty goes a long way. If You cant be honest about what u r doing with your partner, its because you know its wrong.

Dex-chan lover
1. I liked how they've changed their contact names in their phones to their first names. It's cute.
2. Naoto has drawn other girls nude before. He's drawn bustier girls nude.
3. This is going to resolve next chapter (or the one after that) with Nagatoro nude modelling for him.

I can see why he thought he felt like he couldn't say something because he might think it's different because he's in a relationship. While Naoto has grown up a lot in the story he is still an insecure person for the most part. He's going to be beating himself up about that until they resolve it.

Dex-chan lover
Always great to speedrun drama when there is actual relationship progress

What a convoluted way of ending in "Ok, now draw me completely nude! I won't lose to her!" situation :S

I mean yeah... I guess Naoto freaked out when he remembered Machida was going to pose nude for them (and totally adopted President's exhibitionism tendencies) and didn't tell Hayase about it... I guess she's just jealous he didn't tell her about it and that she's way hotter than her LOL... Ohh well... they're new to this "being in a relationship" thing... let's see how they solve the issue and grow closer and become more mature in the process :D

Users who are viewing this thread