Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 147 - Senpai! Do you have time after your club?

Dex-chan lover
-"plop"
-hand holding
-lots of energy for this chapter
-both being a lot more clear with their feelings

Nagabros, we're winning.

Dex-chan lover
They are preparing for the summer festival where naoto and nagatoro will both wear matching kimonos as the profecy foretold
This is what I've been thinking for a while now, ever since the Mock Exam/Tournament Arc. It makes sense on so many levels...

Aggregator gang
Lame. Nothing happened. Hopefully the NTR plotline that has been hinted at will soon reveal itself.
d901154d-f33d-4fe3-8516-16c977b4e467_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
If you told me I would be enjoying nagatoro this much when I started rent-a-mid and this at the same time I would have called you crazy. Goddamn do I love these two, such a well written love story of getting over your own mental struggles and having to actualize who you are

Dex-chan lover
I remember starting this series and being shocked at how much of a bully Nagatoro was. And now these two nerds are trying to plan a kiss like they’re embarrassed about the whole thing

That said, I’m not sure if 774 is drawing this out because they’re having fun doing it or because they think that when they draw the kiss, it’ll be over. And to that I’m thinking “sure it’s been seven years and you could definitely take a break, but we haven’t even gotten to the uncensored v*ginal s*x arc yet…”
It's been nearly 7 years how does that make you feel how does the constant passage of time? Perhaps you were in highschool when this started and now you are even past college and working a job, in the anime world they have barely passed 15 while you have aged 7 years.

Dex-chan lover
Neither Horimiya nor Lv 999 Yamada-kun is unambiguous* that I can recall, but imo they don't leave much doubt that it has taken place between the MCs.

* - Even that which I'd call unambiguous doesn't literally show the penetration itself, but a rare few that I've seen (like DomeKano or Kimi no Iru Machi, with Aku no Hana being the most extreme I can recall) don't leave any reasonable doubt that it's taking place.
Well, it's been a while since I read it. I also have a shitty memory. Probably worth rereading it.

Wait, Kimi no Iru Machi? It may have been six years, but is my memory that bad? I'm certainly not that dense... Another one I will have to reread.

However this manga has a somewhat different "feel" to it. It "feels" more like one of the ones that basically ends when the MC gets together with whomever he chooses (i.e. those "harem" that isn't actually a "harem" ones) but because they clearly have gotten together and it hasn't ended, it probably will before/when their relationship reaches a certain point. Basically the point of the manga is to keep people holding on for the "climax" of the relationship (w/e that may be in this case). I could easily be wrong, but there is already plenty of evidence for this.

Aggregator gang
Nanashi dropping them in the opening scenario for 90% of their H-doujins out there, which can only mean one thing: kiss or not, it's gonna be super wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread