Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Romcoms don‘t happen even in the library committee

Dex-chan lover
My fondness for Runako grows with each translated chapter. (Akari still is and always will be number one though) The more I think about Runako the more I realize how complex her character is. That is also true for all the girls and Eiyuu too! I like Runako's expressions but my favorite one won't be coming for a while. She is currently competing with Kozu-nee for the second place in my heart. These two will have some fun interactions also, so please look forward to them!

I also hope you'll like Four Eyes because he will be the source of one translation challenge I've been looking forward to for a while!

That's all! Thanks for reading! And remember; All hail Akari!

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I still don't like Runako. They keep gassing her up while informing us of some flaws she supposedly has (she doesn't, it doesn't affect her in practice. It's a tell, don't show).

She feels to me like a wish fulfillment fantasy a lot of these harem comedies have, with a perfect girl loving the relatable MC unconditionally, which I find boring as sin.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. This chapter made me come to the conclusion that in a choice to just have one childhood friend, runako is probably the best choice for that. Given that she would have more focus and development on her character in this high school scenario. At least from a glance. (Haru is still the best one though. That's a fine pick too)

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
How in the FCK does she fall forward with him behind her and fall ON TOP of him? Romcom gods working harder than ever

Supporter
I'll be honest, I still don't like Runako. They keep gassing her up while informing us of some flaws she supposedly has (she doesn't, it doesn't affect her in practice. It's a tell, don't show).

She feels to me like a wish fulfillment fantasy a lot of these harem comedies have, with a perfect girl loving the relatable MC unconditionally, which I find boring as sin.
She firmly believes she would've given up in that hospital and be dead right now without him rescuing her from despair. That's not "wish fulfillment".

Users who are viewing this thread