Dungeon ga Arawarete 5-nen, 15-sai de Dungeon ni Idomu Koto ni Shita. - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Is he a good guy? It's the "Yankee good guy" trope maybe...

Nope... Nope... and nope...

I call BS. While it seems to be true that the woman was just sucking the MC off of all his money, this yankee guy is also sus...

I'm calling it that this guy is a backstabber. Lets see next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Nope... Nope... and nope...

I call BS. While it seems to be true that the woman was just sucking the MC off of all his money, this yankee guy is also sus...

I'm calling it that this guy is a backstabber. Lets see next chapter
I doubt it's a backstabber (mostly because there's no gain in it for him; also because if anything happens he has a witness - and said witness didn't try to warn if it was someone notorious), but I do agree that he is sus a.f. To the point I have a hard time thinking it's just the "good guy that looks like a criminal" trope.

Maybe it's something like using mc as bait, but in a way that won't actually kill him.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, I love how the guy called her a bitch and she said nothing

Dex-chan lover
This one looks promising, I hope MC gets some confidence in the future!

Dex-chan lover
either
he is helping to level him up to certain level then kill (i assume certain level give something bonus)
or
he is just super nice dude that want to help newbie or so

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That's quite reasonable, cz usually in the dungeon like story firearm didnt give that much impact n future upgrade that's needed, beside the costly ammo...
It's either a melee or bow/a kin weapon that got a constant buff from the story...
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread