Dungeon ga Arawarete 5-nen, 15-sai de Dungeon ni Idomu Koto ni Shita. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@KDT_SCANS -- Text on page 8, panel 2: "3rd year of high school, January 15th"

But Yuuta isn't in high school. He's in junior high*

* we're told that he's 14, was in 4th grade 5 years ago, and is not planning to attend "dungeon high school" next year

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never be bullied before so I don’t know but how can he have the courage to go into the dungeon and don’t have the courage to retaliate his bullies? From my experience, most bully kids won’t mess with the kid who is crazy enough.

* we're told that he's 14, was in 4th grade 5 years ago, and is not planning to attend "dungeon high school" next year
Oh, man, I should have caught that. My bad. I'll ask KDT to fix.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, this is what I came into the comments to mention. It's also weird though because later it mentions "he's been bullying me since middle school" (page 10), which wouldn't make sense if they're currently in middle school, as they should be. Unless that's supposed to say "he's been bullying me since elementary".

Dex-chan lover
So nice of the portals to only appear around well known national and local landmarks. It'd be annoying if they just appeared in some dude's home or something.
Also, why does the lawyer dad pretend to care, and the teacher worry about the lawyer father, if said lawyer father isn't actually going to do anything... lawyer-y. Why not sue the school for the bullying issue they're not taking care off?
He isn't just a bad father, he's also a bad lawyer.

Dex-chan lover
Compare and contrast a resurrection drug with some dude with wings and can fly? Bruh, might as well compare The Deep and Homelander :haa:

So is it a D-Rank Dungeon School as in like D-1 D-2 D-3 D-4 or are the calling the Dungeon School D-Rank for Short

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm VERY tropey but has potential maybe. I like that the MC is going against the grain here, what I dislike though is is this seems to be setting up everyones an abuser or worse and MC will be constantly on the defensive against these types and noone will be punished adequetly for the crimes commited.

Also rule 3 means surely MC would never have been foreced to be a packmule no? As order/coercion is not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread