Keiyaku Shimai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A younger sister who loves her older sister

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs therapy.

Earlier chapters implied Hiromi married a man, but that was just Meguru's imagination, it's not like their dad sent her pictures.
Now we know Hiromi was attracted to at least one woman (her little sister), and she moved to the US before she got married, so it's entirely possible her spouse is a woman.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the tl
daniel-radcliffe-mental.gif

Dex-chan lover
The one time a father figure being present ended up being the worst possible thing, im sick!

Twaa obvious what was there, but ya love to see it nonetheless. How cute will it get from here I wonder?
Wait, how Can you say that the father being present was the worst thing? The mom was cheating on the dad with women (if they where still together) or she atleast cared more about fucking with random women every Night than her own kids and the sisters was doing incest.
Looks to me like the dad was the only good person here…

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how Can you say that the father being present was the worst thing? The mom was cheating on the dad with women (if they where still together) or she atleast cared more about fucking with random women every Night than her own kids and the sisters was doing incest.
Looks to me like the dad was the only good person here…
Yeah, I'm also kind of confused, what exactly made the dad look so bad now ? o_o ..

He just reacted how most people would react, when the older sister puts her hands on her younger sister 😵

Meanwhile we've seen the Mum literally make out with random Woman, while her children are present

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds like she wants a romantic relationship but due to her sister and mom that got warped into thinking a "romantic relationship" = "Close Sisters". So that's why she did the sister contract on someone, not her sister. Someone needs therapy but that's not going to happen so hopefully Kasane is able to fix her Skew ideas of love.

Dex-chan lover
For those that missed it, the Dad was barely present because he spends most of his time working. His wife was gay, and since he was barely home, she decided to act on it and ditch her family. His daughters only had each other for emotional support, especially his youngest. Instead of finding a way to become more present in his family's lives, he tried to control them by separating everyone. Meguru had zero positive role models to learn how to manage her feelings.

Dad- Absentee, strict father.
Mom- Gave up on her unhappy family
Older Sister- Unable to properly explain why sister kissing is forbidden, forced to move away as a band-aid solution.
Meguru- Emotional wreck neglected child, gay, had no one she could confide in and grow up with.

In conclusion, her family was useless. Meguru needs therapy and stability.

Dex-chan lover
I really do hate the inclination of yuri authors to just make EVERYONE yuri, especially the serious ones that are supposed to be more grounded.
I get what you mean. I think it's done as a reaction to how 99% of media makes everyone straight. For Yuri/BL authors who don't give a hoot about straight relationships, they make a fictional universe where straightness is not normalized. It's not about reflecting reality better than existing media has done, but about reaching a specific underserved audience.

FWIW at the end of the day, "reflecting reality" has always been a game of describing the reality you want to exist, not an objective reality. Some people have zero gay friends, some people have 100% gay friends, and there are social circles with every ratio in between. All of them are "reality" for the people within them.

Users who are viewing this thread