Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that was the sense I got.

They both clearly love each other in some way as he wouldn't save her twice if he didn't and she wouldn't be trying to get close to him again if she didn't.

I dunno what could have led to their deciding divorce in the first place, but since they both still clearly care and potentially love the other it couldn't be TOO bad (although I have no real idea on that). It could all be some silly misunderstanding that neither of them really bothered to clear up (wouldn't that be cliche?).

At the end of the day, they will most likely end up married again by the end of this and during the time they have in high school get close again and realize all the things they actually loved about the other and look past any issues AND probably change for the better.

Or I am just being a hopeless romantic.
As long as there wasn’t cheating involved in the breakup they might have a chance. Good riddance otherwise

Double-page supporter
Judging by her actions she wants some connection with him (or was maybe trying to prevent that ending).

I kinda want a three year timeskip, where one or both of them realises they were acting stupid.
imo she was trying to get to know him better so she could re-do their relationship (this is not knowing he also timeslipped) but that my theory, but now knowing he also timeslipped its not possible i guess lack for a better term groom him?

Aggregator gang
very nice premise, lets just hope the author doesnt jinx it and makes the story convoluted or overly dramatic at every possible point

Double-page supporter
My god.... I started reading the web novel and... Fear not my friends, in this manga, they will not be adults in teenagers body, they already were teranagers in adult body before the time slip.

I thought maybe this could be good, but alas, webnovels are always just that....

Users who are viewing this thread