Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Heh, they both deny they want to be together again huh? I'm glad their true feelings shone through in the end though! In the end, they really do want to get back together somehow.

Yuzuka was more forward in expressing her desires. Kouhei on the other hand still feels a lot of concern for her. I'm interested in seeing how this rolls out!

Supporter
He died trying to save her life, then saved it again…. At least we know he doesn’t hate her enough to want her dead. It will be interesting to see the reveal of why they fell apart.

Yup. Also curious how they got that far. (Even though I've also been there myself. c'est la vie)

Supporter
To summarize is basically,
A Time-slipped Tsundre couple
There's some truth in this. They're certainly awful at communicating with each other. But there's an actual dispute at the bottom of all the fighting; they just forgot about it in all the chaos.

Dex-chan lover
TBH I expected MC to become a teacher and his ex wife would reincarnate as a student, I was half right though

Dex-chan lover
My god.... I started reading the web novel and... Fear not my friends, in this manga, they will not be adults in teenagers body, they already were teranagers in adult body before the time slip.

I thought maybe this could be good, but alas, webnovels are always just that....
god fucking damn it always the one with the most promising premise

Let’s hope the LN fix most of the issue of the web novel

AHHHHH ITS SO INTERESTING IM SO EXCITED ALREADY, Kinda reminds me of my ex girlfriend is my step sister??? Im very curious how itll play out, please cook well author 😭
Got a link? Couldn't find it on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Its so predictable that i think i can write this to its entirety. Also why is he acting like a touchless virgin despite being married for god knows how long?

Supporter
I helped translate and edit a few of the chapters for this a few years ago when it was a wn (or an I can't remember) I'm pretty sure they end up getting married again.
Any spoilers available about why they the relationship fell apart?

Dex-chan lover
inb4 this time around they are getting married and have a kid on the way by the time it's graduation.

Dex-chan lover
that's not isekai though, just time travel. Isekai is just japanese for portal fantasy where this is within the same world and has the same exact rules as before. All they did was go back in time to a younger version of themselves
Before I read the Wikipedia part that you linked I was about to argue... But it literally mentions Isekai and the literal translation for it.
Really, the only part I still disagree with is the assertion of a "quest." If all Isekai manga are quests (or quest related) then all life is a quest (or quest related). Sure, some of the protagonists are given a task to fulfill, but not all of them.

Dex-chan lover
posibly a good potential for a manga, let's see if it keeps up the interest

Dex-chan lover
Marriage counseling could have saved them so much trouble, although it's not really explained why they hate each other, just that they do.

Users who are viewing this thread