Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Well, based on the WN why they divorced again...

mc career is worse than fmc, since his first company got bankrupted and in hasty he applied for another work which turn into a black company
Since he got stressed, they begun to have fight with each other
Mc admit this mistake later due to his pride, since he's the one who helped fmc training for her confindence in interview

Tough tbh, i really want them expand the conflict with fmc sister and her dad, since they know they can change the future now, they begun to plan to help fmc having a better relationship with her family

its cute to see from the fmc POV that she really want to befriend the mc again regardless if he remember being time-slipped or not, and the mc change to owning up on his mistake

But yeah, this manga/wn is more like about marriage counseling for both of them, since we know they end up with each other again[/lSPOILER]

Last edited:
Yeah and I already lost interest.

This manga had a gimmick. The gimmick was that both of them are supposed to not be with each other. They're doing exactly the opposite of that in just three chapters. Without that shit it's just basic rom-com out of the billions of rom-com out there

If it was going to be like this then what's the point of the whole time travel aspect. They could've done all this crap without that and it would have been 10 times more interesting. Did author just want to draw some lolishota sex or what?
Holy shit. What a terrible take. Goodbye

Power Uploader
Holy shit. What a terrible take. Goodbye
Who the fuck even are you? I hope that "goodbye" is you saying it to me cause I never want to see your dumb ass in my notifications ever again.

Fed-Kun's army
The novel is pretty short so this probably also won't last all that long. As for why they divorced in the first place I kind of wonder how the manga will show it.
It's glossed over a lot but her sister apparently drugged and raped him? And I think her dad beat him up once too IIRC.

Direct quote from novel translation chapter 25 out of 26:

"
"I know, I know. I know that my sister drugged Kohei with sleeping pills and attacked her. I thought my heart would stop when I saw the two of you naked in bed......."

I came to the house to have an important talk, but I lost consciousness, and the next thing I knew, Yuzu was there in the shape of a demon. And your sister said something dangerous like, "I wanted to ruin my hateful sister's happiness"
"

Which seems pretty big to only mention it one time near the end of an otherwise lighthearted novel. It seems mostly thrown in as there wasn't many other reasons given for their animosity and divorce.
WTF!? it feels like, the author trying to one up others in "absurdity" / "shocking moments" just to stay relevant. Can't really blame them tho, cause "absurdity" and "shocking moments" sells like hot cakes nowadays..

hope this adaptation will change or at least omit that part...

Dex-chan lover
I thought he hated her with a passion. Why did they get divorced? Feels like the author is skipping stuff.
Well if they reveal the entire past (or technically future?) in the beginning then resolving the problem that made them divorce would take a chapter or 2

Double-page supporter
Interesting concept, boring execution. We are literally at the third chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I know what I'm hoping for is fruitless, but I wished they'd hate each other more. Heck, I wish they'd not get back together, but thats also a fruitless endeavor.

Also I already hate the sister character.

Users who are viewing this thread