Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
why is the chapter in 480p, not complaining tho. appreciate the translation
edit: turns out the chapter was still loading and i read it too fast :lul:
Not sure if I'm just imagining it but I feel like page 8 is way sharper than the rest of them

Dex-chan lover
If it was his house, why didn't he just get one of his own jackets if he was going to resist the idea of wearing hers?

Thanks for the chapter!
it was his house and his own room so there was sooo many things the mc could’ve done to warm up if he was that against it. I’m starting to see a pattern of the mc not being very bright, and the wife seems to take advantage of that….maybe that’s why they were no longer together.

Dex-chan lover
The novel is pretty short so this probably also won't last all that long. As for why they divorced in the first place I kind of wonder how the manga will show it.
It's glossed over a lot but her sister apparently drugged and raped him? And I think her dad beat him up once too IIRC.

Direct quote from novel translation chapter 25 out of 26:

"
"I know, I know. I know that my sister drugged Kohei with sleeping pills and attacked her. I thought my heart would stop when I saw the two of you naked in bed......."

I came to the house to have an important talk, but I lost consciousness, and the next thing I knew, Yuzu was there in the shape of a demon. And your sister said something dangerous like, "I wanted to ruin my hateful sister's happiness"
"

Which seems pretty big to only mention it one time near the end of an otherwise lighthearted novel. It seems mostly thrown in as there wasn't many other reasons given for their animosity and divorce.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just a run of the mill shounen romance? What was the point of the initial premise?

Dex-chan lover
I already call drama.

I bet theres some guy, or something along the lines shes on good terms with and he maybe has a thing for her and she spent time alone with him alone in the future and he caught wind of it, but didnt want to speak about it. 😐

Though thats just my guess 🙄.. otherwise i can't explain what the manga is trying to accomplish, honestly always assume theres drama nowadays 😒

Dex-chan lover
the real question is what happened between them that caused them to split so hard because they clearly get along and like each other quite a bit, looks like some distance did help them sort out some feelings in the end.

Dex-chan lover
It's really cute how one gaming session is making Kohei fall in love with Yuzuka again. Street Fighter, bringing couples together!

And now that his family knows that they're together, they have no other choice than to date. Right?

Dex-chan lover
The novel is pretty short so this probably also won't last all that long. As for why they divorced in the first place I kind of wonder how the manga will show it.
It's glossed over a lot but her sister apparently drugged and raped him? And I think her dad beat him up once too IIRC.

Direct quote from novel translation chapter 25 out of 26:

"
"I know, I know. I know that my sister drugged Kohei with sleeping pills and attacked her. I thought my heart would stop when I saw the two of you naked in bed......."

I came to the house to have an important talk, but I lost consciousness, and the next thing I knew, Yuzu was there in the shape of a demon. And your sister said something dangerous like, "I wanted to ruin my hateful sister's happiness"
"

Which seems pretty big to only mention it one time near the end of an otherwise lighthearted novel. It seems mostly thrown in as there wasn't many other reasons given for their animosity and divorce.
Hey could you call an ambulance for me?

I'm gonna need it after that whiplash broke my neck.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga is aimed at those who already had a relationship before, depending of how / why it ended I could imagine myself being a little shaken if I suddenly returned to the first days of my dating time.

But also there are things that bother me, like the pacing of falling again (which could had taken more time) and the total suspension of disbelief in both characters treating time travel like a common occurrence (which is a defect of most "isekai" stories) .

Users who are viewing this thread